Would like to put winver on desktop

Discus and support Would like to put winver on desktop in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop. I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CRGibson, May 31, 2018.

1. CRGibson Win User

I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop.
    I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help!*Biggrin

:)

CRGibson, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Would like to put winver on desktop

Would like to put winver on desktop - Similar Threads - put winver desktop

1. Recycle Bin Icon won't stay put on desktop.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recycle Bin Icon won't stay put on desktop.: Hi everyone - I deal with complex issues, but this is ridiculous! W10 Pro... Have Auto Arrange Icons and Align Icons To Grid checked in View. I like my Recycle Bin in the lower left hand corner of the screen. However, it moves up four places on the left every time I log...
  2. How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler

in Windows 10 Support
    How to run as admin a dll app. put in shellex\ContextMenuHandler: How to execute as administrator a dll application ready to launch with a click on menu that has been created with a registry key under HKCR\...... \shellex\ContextMenuHandlers ? tried to make runas key , didn't work. Thanks in avdance 102061
  3. How do I put a drive letter to Microsoft's cryptic /harddrive#/DR# ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I put a drive letter to Microsoft's cryptic /harddrive#/DR# ?: Right, so, with out a tonne of testing (one of the drives is 4gb and it takes *forever* to test ) how do i interpret /Device/Harddrive3/DR3 into a drive letter so I can test the drive in question that is throwing this error? " An error was detected on device...
  4. Putting folder names in a text file

in Windows 10 Support
    Putting folder names in a text file: I have a folder with someh hundred subfolders. Is it possible to have these folder names in a text file? 104541
  5. I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo?

in Windows 10 Support
    I put my "THIS PC" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo?: I put my "THIS PC" folder and my "OneDrive" folder into my "Desktop" folder how do I undo? 103327
  6. Batch command to put Template Docx in all subfolders

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch command to put Template Docx in all subfolders: I need to put a word docx template in over 200 folders that are under one primary folder. Looking for a way to do this without manually saving it in every folder. 105912
  7. putting laptop to sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    putting laptop to sleep: I was told by an IT Pro to put the laptop to sleep when I was done using it. Why then overnight at times i turn it on the next day and it is completely shut down, I must hit the power button to get it back on, who or why does this happen? 105593
Would like to put winver on desktop solved