Windows 10: Would like to put winver on desktop

Discus and support Would like to put winver on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop. I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CRGibson, May 31, 2018.

1. CRGibson Win User

Would like to put winver on desktop

I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop.
    I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help!*Biggrin

:)

CRGibson, May 31, 2018
Thema:

Would like to put winver on desktop

1. Would like to put winver on desktop - Similar Threads - put winver desktop

2. Would like to minimize "Sound" window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Would like to minimize "Sound" window: I constantly switch from my headset to my speakers in windows 10 - 1803 and would love to minimize the sound page without it being stuck on my desktop constantly. I know i can close it but i would rather minimize it. I dont want to keep right clicking to get there. I use 2...
  3. Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete: Hi, Have an sign in photo that I would like to delete and don't know how to. Any advice appeciated. 112093
  4. Would like to override default font in dialog.

in Windows 10 Support
    Would like to override default font in dialog.: Would anyone happen to know how to override the default font used in a "generic" Open Folder dialog? I've read about the default fonts for MS Shell Dlg and MS Shell Dlg 2 ... and have tried to substitute Tahoma in the registry for both. Nothing changed in this dialog ......
  5. would like to go to Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    would like to go to Ubuntu: Hi all, thanks to the downloads on the 24th I have lost most of my programs (kindly listed by Microsoft) , my gmail account remained. I cannot go back to 8.1, but would like to go to Ubuntu. Can someone tell me how to uninstall win 10 . thanks R 31746
  6. Put image on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put image on desktop: I'd like to place an image on the desktop. Not an Icon, not the background, just an image. Like a gadget but inactive. Maybe in a window if the window has no header or borders. Oversized icon? 77984
  7. Where would I put GRUB for a dual boot?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where would I put GRUB for a dual boot?: Yes, I know this question belongs in the kali linux forum. Here it is there: https://forums.kali.org/showthread.p...e-does-GRUB-go This forum is just way more helpful. //// I am trying to do a dual boot on windows 10 with a Gateway NE56R49U laptop. My partitions are in...
  8. What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    What i would like A.S.A.P. in Windows 10: hi guys, what would be nice is a split in the taskbar in the middle and you point your mouse to it and "voil " you have another screen. Better one has already the left corner attack (left or right mouse click), we could use the right corner for the Charms Bar as was....
  9. What would you like to see in Window 9?

in Windows 10 Support
    What would you like to see in Window 9?: Tell us what you would like to see in Windows 9 For me... A metro/modern UI off switch A real start menu Full Kinect integration so I can control the PC by waving my arms like a mad man. 1307
  10. WinVer

in Windows 10 Support
    WinVer: What is the new WinVer I am not sure mine is right Thanks [img] 50139