Would like to put winver on desktop

Discus and support Would like to put winver on desktop in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop. I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link. Anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CRGibson, May 31, 2018.

1. CRGibson Win User

I just installed 1803 and found I lost winver from my desktop.
    I had found a way to do this sometime last year but I somehow lost the link.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks for any help!*Biggrin

:)

CRGibson, May 31, 2018
Thema:

1. Would like to put winver on desktop - Similar Threads - put winver desktop

2. Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop Computer goes black screen, then shut off and won't turn on again: Hi, Recently one of my friends called me and said that his desktop computer went black screen, then shut off and won't turn back on again. He gave me a camera view of the back of it and the power source light was still on, but again, he couldn't turn the physical PC on...
  3. Unable to connect to Remote Desktop in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect to Remote Desktop in Windows 10: Tried to log in using the Remote Desktop and it says it is configuring the remote session and then just disappears. . I've never seen this behavior before and I was stumped . however I was able to login with the same credentials on a different machine. Could this be due to...
  4. Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Refreshing Desktop auto arranges Desktop Icons!: I'm running Windows 10 Pro (version 1803 OS Build 17134.228 - a/o Aug 15, 2018) It appears some recent update has decided to ignore my Desktop settings and auto arrange all my Desktop Icons whenever I refresh my Desktop (right click background / left click Refresh) even...
  5. Windows Support to connect remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Support to connect remote desktop: Windows Support to connect more than 2 PC with the same Public IP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/windows-support-to-connect-remote-desktop/a0bb862e-1d2f-4ab9-8d88-d3021fbc3e2a
  6. Stop windows from auto locking my desktop from inactivity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop windows from auto locking my desktop from inactivity: I think i've tried about every guide and registry edit I could find on google but this problem still persists... I write music with some software and I often do not need to move my mouse. Windows assumes that I am not using my computer and locks the screen with my password...
  7. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

in Windows 10 Customization
    help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: here is the dilemma, happen after a lighting strike it was worse before but this is what is subsided to [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/f168d730-0e22-40d0-9986-3d96f7e8950a
  8. Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Like to Create data backups From CMD command can i ?: Like to Create Full backups From CMD command can i ? 115978
  9. help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.

help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green gray.: help this is what my screen looks like? from my point view the screen in tinted green-gray. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/help-this-is-what-my-screen-looks-like-from-my/1cfd39dd-64b2-4a25-9548-8d95ac4d6255
  10. Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?

Why do I see this at every boot on the desktop?: I am the admin...no kids in the house...yet I see this annoying window at each start...10PRO 64bit [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/why-do-i-see-this-at-every-boot-on-the-desktop/b83e01a9-84fa-4fed-80ae-f1383265e609