Windows 10: Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated?

Discus and support Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello I heard Microsoft records your hardware to determine if you get activated when you reinstall.. I noticed I'm using lan now because my previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MrOblivion, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated?

Hello I heard Microsoft records your hardware to determine if you get activated when you reinstall.. I noticed I'm using lan now because my previous windows (windows 7) had the drivers installed for it but when I do a clean install it uses my wifi. I know this sounds really stupid but in any way possible could this affect me getting my activation on a clean install or not? *Confused

:)

MrOblivion, Jul 30, 2015

2. i would like to ask if i do a clean install does problem such as corrupted registry etc will be gone? Windows 10

Hi i would like to ask if i do a clean install does problem such as corrupted registry etc will be gone? because i have downloaded a windows 10 from a usb please answer asap.

Alvin luigiBeduya, Jul 30, 2015
  3. i would like to ask if i do a clean install does problem such as corrupted registry etc will be gone? Windows 10

thank you very much :*

Alvin luigiBeduya, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated?

1. Would this affect if when i do a clean instal i will get activated? - Similar Threads - affect clean instal

2. I was wondering if I did a clean install would it be possible for windows to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was wondering if I did a clean install would it be possible for windows to reinstall...: i recently hade problems with my audio drivers, i had uninstalled my audio drivers and didn't know how to get them back. I installed other drivers but still no audio. I was wondering if i did a clean windows 10 install would all my default audio drivers reinstall and would...
  3. I was wondering if I did a clean install would it be possible for windows to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I was wondering if I did a clean install would it be possible for windows to reinstall...: i recently hade problems with my audio drivers, i had uninstalled my audio drivers and didn't know how to get them back. I installed other drivers but still no audio. I was wondering if i did a clean windows 10 install would all my default audio drivers reinstall and would...
  4. I was wondering if I did a clean install would it be possible for windows to reinstall...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will doing a clean install affect my gaming PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will doing a clean install affect my gaming PC: Hi all.I'm having an issue with my PC. I've obviously done something with it to corrupt Windows, because when I try to boot it up I get the blue screen and code 0xc000007b. When I enter the Recovery Environment I get 0xc0000098. After speaking to Windows Support it seems I...
  6. Will doing a clean install affect my gaming PC

Will doing a clean install affect my gaming PC: Hi all.I'm having an issue with my PC. I've obviously done something with it to corrupt Windows, because when I try to boot it up I get the blue screen and code 0xc000007b. When I enter the Recovery Environment I get 0xc0000098. After speaking to Windows Support it seems I...
  7. How do I clean install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  8. How do I clean install?

How do I clean install?: I'm planning to do a factory reset. but recently I got few recommendations that I should do a clean install instead. What is better? Factory reset or clean install?If so, how do I clean install?...
  9. Why do I get this 0x80071a91 after a clean installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why do I get this 0x80071a91 after a clean installation?: Hi My original system was Win 7 Pro and Microsoft upgraded this to Windows 10 Pro. All seemed fine until recently and the the system became slow and unpredictable. I tried many of the things found here to resolve the 0x80071a91 error on updates. None worked. UTube...
  10. Will Windows activate itself if I do a clean install?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will Windows activate itself if I do a clean install?: If I understood this : [img] clearly, then does it mean that Windows will activate itself from some Windows activation servers that are somehow written into my hardware even if I do a clean install deleting everything in my Windows partition? Also, since the built-in...