Windows 10: Would Windows 10 Phone affected by the same virus with Win 10 PC?

Discus and support Would Windows 10 Phone affected by the same virus with Win 10 PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So I just had a thought: if Windows 10 for Phone can run continuum and be a PC, then a virus or any malicious software can infect a phone just like it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bao3108, Oct 25, 2015.

1. bao3108 Win User

Would Windows 10 Phone affected by the same virus with Win 10 PC?

So I just had a thought: if Windows 10 for Phone can run continuum and be a PC, then a virus or any malicious software can infect a phone just like it would in a laptop/desktop?

Another thought: what if the virus can manipulate OneDrive sync and sync its files across the user's PCs since settings and other system stuffs can be sync?

Just a thought, I'd really appreciate your comments!

:)

bao3108, Oct 25, 2015
  2. G.Ilex Win User

My mobile phone on scanning through Quick Heal Antivirus is not detected

The way Windows 10 mobile OS on the phone is set up does not require the need for a virus scanner.

Windows 10 mobile is not affected by virusses. or will be affected.

G.Ilex, Oct 25, 2015
  3. win 10 Win User
    Settings Icon Appeared Then Disappeared on Desktop By Itself

Totally irrelevant! Do you even read the context of the post???

win 10, Oct 25, 2015
Thema:

Would Windows 10 Phone affected by the same virus with Win 10 PC?

1. Would Windows 10 Phone affected by the same virus with Win 10 PC? - Similar Threads - Phone affected same

2. Virus affected urgent help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus affected urgent help: Hi friends I thinks my windows 10 pc is affected by virus and it is so slow and lags too much I can't open any apps except settings. Tomorrow is my online class can anyne help me pleasee??? Can I reinstall my windows I thinks it is linked with my ms accountSystem specs4GB...
  3. Can a boot stick with Windows 10 be affected by viruses?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a boot stick with Windows 10 be affected by viruses?: Hi, I need Windows 10 for my new PC and so I got a USB stick with 8GB, put it into my old PC and loaded Windows on it. It could be that my old PC is infected with viruses, because I never had an antivirus program on it. Could it be that the viruses are transferred to my new...
  4. affected with ransamware virus

affected with ransamware virus: my windows 7 is affected with ransomware virus due to that I cannot open my any of files try to help me out of this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/affected-with-ransamware-virus/556e1fc6-a070-4786-8588-700a739e1830
  5. WIN 10 KB4532693 - no adverse affects!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN 10 KB4532693 - no adverse affects!: WIN 10 KB4532693 failed the first time, but on second try, it installed with no problems or adverse affects. Desktop icons files, pics, etc., all still exist and view-able. Should I still uninstall it? Thank you, Craig...
  6. Windows 10 Affected with JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus

Windows 10 Affected with JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus: I had Avast in my windows 10 pc , suddenly today morning it shows warning JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus, it tried to remove it but failed . After many hours of searching over internet I found a final solution with Sushkom free antivirus and JS/Adware.Agent.AA was successfully...
  7. how does indexing affect searches in win 10?

in Cortana
    how does indexing affect searches in win 10?: how does indexing affect searches in win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-indexing-affect-searches-in-win-10/5899b53e-cdb8-47d8-976e-0eb91cb0a6ce"
  8. Trogan Virus on Win 10

Trogan Virus on Win 10: I have a trogan virus on my new computer, operating on Win 10 and I need help. I don't know why it got past the Windows Defender and now I am wondering if I should install an AntiMalware Free to the remove the program. What's the difference between Defender and...
  9. Trogan Virus on Win 10

Trogan Virus on Win 10: I have a trogan virus on my new computer, operating on Win 10 and I need help. I don't know why it got past the Windows Defender and now I am wondering if I should install an AntiMalware Free to the remove the program. What's the difference between Defender and...
  10. Windows 10 Affected By Same Downclock Bug Like Windows 8

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Affected By Same Downclock Bug Like Windows 8: “The concept of ‘time’ on a PC configuration is, if not synced via network or internet, an arbitrarily defined constant designed to ensure that the configuration is running in sync with the real world. In other words: hardware and software engineers ensure that ‘one second’...