Windows 10: Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

Discus and support Wrong date on Microsoft Mail in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My date is showing Year 2092 and other mail is showing 2026. Tried updating as per instructions to Dorothy and have same result. My system time is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MartyStevens, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

My date is showing Year 2092 and other mail is showing 2026. Tried updating as per instructions to Dorothy and have same result. My system time is correct and Gmail is showing correct date, just not Microsoft Mail on Windows 10.

:)

MartyStevens, Jul 9, 2018

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

Date is the wrong way round

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the date format. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if you are able to find out the correct format or not.

• Right click on the date and time present at the right bottom.
    • Click on Change Date and Time under
      Date and Time.
    • Click on Change Colander Settings.
    • Now under formats you will be able to see the format which you want.

Hope the information provided is helpful. Do let us know if you have any queries related to Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Wrong date on Microsoft Mail

1. Wrong date on Microsoft Mail - Similar Threads - Wrong date Microsoft

2. Microsoft Photos App sorting photos by wrong date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App sorting photos by wrong date: I recently added a large batch of photos to my PC that were previously in Google Photos.I like to use the Microsoft Photos app to view my photos by date, but the added photos are all showing up under the date that I added them Oct 22, rather than by date taken January 2019...
  3. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  4. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong installed on date: Hi,I resetted my PC earlier and noticed that the installed on date is said to be in 2525 screenshot below. I was wondering if that is a problem, for example will this affect finding new updates from windows update ? Note that when I resetted my pc the date was set for 2525...
  5. Wrong installed on date

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Date and Time is wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date and Time is wrong: My date and time is wrong and I cant seem to fix it. I have it set to set automatic time and time zone but it sets it to pacific time when I am central. It shows its 2 hours behind. I would set it manually but then I have trouble with programs not working correctly as the...
  7. Microsoft mail displaying wrong date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft mail displaying wrong date: Microsoft mail showing November 13 2092. Also, it will not show new emails. They have to be searched to read them. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times, reset, etc.....Followed directions on fixing the issue in Windows Powershell. Nothing works! Any help greatly...
  8. Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.

Windows Mail displaying wrong date in Inbox.: Windows Mail is displaying the wrong date in my Inbox. It is displaying 2037. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-displaying-wrong-date-in-inbox/d90c7de7-e45c-4585-ab3a-6fec2d856421
  9. Wrong File date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wrong File date: Hi, I'm facing a problem with the file's date. When I download the file I found that it shows a different date than it suppose to be. When I open the file properties Dialog Box it shows the correct date, but in the file explorer the data is wrong. Please see the below...
  10. WRONG DATE

WRONG DATE: Hey :) What can I do, if some Computers show up the wrong date? they are connected with internet and to ure servers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/wrong-date/03bd42ab-edf3-4097-82db-2c517b71bfd9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. date on windows mail wrong

2. microsoft mail date incorrect

3. my windows 10 e mail has the wrong date on it (28th

4. wrong date on mail app,
  5. wrong date on windows mail,
  6. wrong date in microsoft mail,
  7. windows mail date is wrong,
  8. date wrong on mail inbox,
  9. windows mail date wrong,
  10. microsoft email has wrong date