Windows 10: Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers

Discus and support Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Gents, I'm running Win 10 on four computers. (The fourth is off and has been for about 5 days.) Of the three I have up and running at the moment,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iamc3k, Apr 4, 2017.

1. iamc3k Win User

Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers

Gents,

I'm running Win 10 on four computers. (The fourth is off and has been for about 5 days.) Of the three I have up and running at the moment, ALL of them have the wrong time.

1. I do not have location enabled, but I do have the correct time zone and the daylight savings toggled to "on".

2. If you search for "time" when you open the Win 10 settings...you get an error. Joy.

3. Opening the settings date/time menu does NOT let you access a "sync to internet time".

4. Opening the Control Panel gives you time option, like "sync to internet time" which are unavailable on the time/date settings menu.

5. Syncing (manually forcing it), corrected the issue on all 3.

C'mon: If you're going to have Time/Date settings page, at least have it link to the control panel options, or, failing that, all the word "time" to get you to the settings and control panel menus.

Just another UI rant...and a failure of the OS to properly keep time.

Thanks,
    Ken

Edited to show that I found the links to the control panel internet time once I scrolled all the way down on the settings window. D'Oh. (Hey, the time still was wrong...)

:)

iamc3k, Apr 4, 2017
  2. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Apr 4, 2017
  3. Think All 3 of my computers O.S. (win 10premium) are hijacked

someone call me the order day. they said they were from MTS known as Mine Tiger Super and If i do not pay them they will locked my computer up. Now I don't have now y sound is disable. ...

Raisuli KareemNixon-Jackson, Apr 4, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, in general, this is not an issue, so it should be something local to you in some manner.

a. Are scheduled tasks working in general (time update is on a schedule)?
    b. What state is your Windows Time service in - how is it configured?
    c. Have you applied any group policy options that might have an adverse effect?

Please check these settings esp. set time zone automatically.

Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers [​IMG]

dalchina, Apr 4, 2017
  5. EdTittel Win User
    EdTittel, Apr 4, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Ah, a timely comment Ed.. thanks *chuckle

dalchina, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Wrong Time on 3 of 3 Win 10 computers - Similar Threads - Wrong computers

2. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my new computer: I got this new computer a surface 2 and i have had it for two days every time I play a game on gamepass it dies in a hour and the whole computer goes burning hot and the fans start getting loud even with simple things like persona when I googled it someone suggested doing a...
  3. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something is wrong with my new computer: I got this new computer a surface 2 and i have had it for two days every time I play a game on gamepass it dies in a hour and the whole computer goes burning hot and the fans start getting loud even with simple things like persona when I googled it someone suggested doing a...
  4. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  6. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...: I basically turned my computer on and it showed me my Microsoft login window but I usually login under a local user in my c drive so automatically I had to put my old password . I sign in and my desktop and everything is different because I’m now running my computer through...
  7. I turned my computer on and it is showing me a the wrong sign in and when I signed in it’s...

8. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...: I was just in my computer and restarted it. Put my PIN in and got the pop up “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code: 0x80090011. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click “set up my PIN”, nothing happens. I can’t get into any setting or even WiFi. What do...
  9. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...: I was just in my computer and restarted it. Put my PIN in and got the pop up “Something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code: 0x80090011. Click to set up your PIN again.” When I click “set up my PIN”, nothing happens. I can’t get into any setting or even WiFi. What do...
  10. Can’t get into my computer, “something went wrong and your PIN isn’t available code:...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen