Windows 10: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

Discus and support WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018) [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen [FIXED]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Apr 18, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018)

• [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen
    • [FIXED] minor fixes

KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center

:)

ap1978, Apr 18, 2018

2. Start items running in Windows 10

This is the most recent version of Asus GPU Tweak.

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 [​IMG]

The AMD catalyst control center has always been configured to automatically start up with Windows. That's how it installs. This is from the AMD website.

"How do I disable the AMD Catalyst Control Center icon from loading in the system icon tray on start up?

By default, the AMD Catalyst Control Center runs at start up and displays an icon in the system tray area. To disable the AMD Catalyst Control Center from displaying an icon in the system tray, please follow the steps listed below:

• Right-click on your desktopand select the AMD Catalyst Control Center
    • Click on the "Preferences" button in the top right-hand corner
    • Uncheck the "Enable System Tray Menu" option"

Has this only started to happen after upgrading to Windows 10? Do you have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed?

Brenda Woollard, Apr 18, 2018
  3. AMD Catalyst Control Center

My system is driven by Intel Core i5. Why is AMD Control Center installed?

I recently upgraded another computer to Windows 10 which is Intel Core i4, The AMD Control Center is not listed or shown as installed software.

ArthurUshka, Apr 18, 2018
Thema:

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

1. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 - Similar Threads - WSCC System Control

2. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  3. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  4. Control Center 4 will not identify my default printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Center 4 will not identify my default printer.: My Brother Printer default works with all programs on my computer except the Brother APP Control Center 4. When I select the Model it shows MFC-J4510DW LAN or LAN#2 which are not listed in Devices and Printers and I do not know where they came from. The current default...
  5. Windows detected 3 game controller instead of 1

Windows detected 3 game controller instead of 1: so idk why i have this problem, i wanted to play a game with a controller, i connected my bluetooth controller to my pc, andSteam app that detect my controller, instead of detecting 1 controller, it detected 3 controller, even im only playing with 1 controller, theres is also...
  6. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  7. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3: Changelog: [FIXED] invalid "unknown local version" error message when installing a new app. [FIXED] download may fail in the 64-bit edition. [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 131088
  8. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 (June 1, 2018) [FIXED] User interface: compatibility with the High Contrast themes. [FIXED] Update manager: invalid error message when updating 64-bit apps. http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 111463
  9. Windows System Control Center (WSCC)

Windows System Control Center (WSCC): KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center I just saw the post on CCleaner, a great utility, and thought you might be interested in another utility, or set of utilities. WSCC is a frontend for Sysinternals, Nirsoft, and Windows utilities. Download WSCC, a freebie,...
  10. DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?: New PC conf. and I got RAM question, shall I put the memory sticks in SLOT 1/3 or stay with my current setup 2/4? Intel Core i7-4790 3.6g 1150 Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 DDR3 1600 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP 16GB (2X8) 240PIN DDR3 1600 SAPPHIRE RADEAON R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5...