Windows 10: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

Discus and support WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 (June 1, 2018) [FIXED] User interface: compatibility with the High Contrast themes. [FIXED] Update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ap1978, Jun 2, 2018.

1. ap1978 Win User

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 (June 1, 2018)

• [FIXED] User interface: compatibility with the High Contrast themes.
    • [FIXED] Update manager: invalid error message when updating 64-bit apps.

http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php

:)

ap1978, Jun 2, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Catalyst Control Center on Win10 - Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft community.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc

3. Select Graphic driver from the list.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

Install any pending updates on the system and restart it to keep the pc up to date. Ensure to have the latest version of Catalyst Control Center installed on the pc.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Jun 11, 2018
  3. GeneOdato Win User
    brother control center 4

why doesn't control center 4 work on my new dell laptop with Windows 10?

GeneOdato, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2

1. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.2 - Similar Threads - WSCC System Control

2. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  3. Windows Volume 3 or 4?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Volume 3 or 4?: HI,I've switched back to Win 10.-On start up, they ask me to choose Win 10 Volume 3 or 4?-I've switched back to Win 10 by choosing Volume 4.1/ why they keep asking me this question?2/ what's the diff. between Volum 3 and 4?ThanksAlex...
  4. Control Center 4 will not identify my default printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Center 4 will not identify my default printer.: My Brother Printer default works with all programs on my computer except the Brother APP Control Center 4. When I select the Model it shows MFC-J4510DW LAN or LAN#2 which are not listed in Devices and Printers and I do not know where they came from. The current default...
  5. Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.

Windows 10 - AltGR + 2, 3, 4 does nothing.: Whenever i try to type at symbol it does nothing and just leaves the typing area. I am using Finnish keyboard and i have checked that my region and keyboard are Finnish on the settings. I also tried changing the region and language and when region is changed to English i can...
  6. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  7. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3: Changelog: [FIXED] invalid "unknown local version" error message when installing a new app. [FIXED] download may fail in the 64-bit edition. [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 131088
  8. Windows System Control Center (WSCC)

Windows System Control Center (WSCC): KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center I just saw the post on CCleaner, a great utility, and thought you might be interested in another utility, or set of utilities. WSCC is a frontend for Sysinternals, Nirsoft, and Windows utilities. Download WSCC, a freebie,...
  9. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1

WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1: WSCC - Windows System Control Center 3.4.0.1 (April 19th, 2018) [NEW] Option to change the order of the software groups on the main screen [FIXED] minor fixes KLS SOFT - WSCC - Windows System Control Center 108383
  10. DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?

DIMM slot 1, 3 or DIMM slot 2, 4?: New PC conf. and I got RAM question, shall I put the memory sticks in SLOT 1/3 or stay with my current setup 2/4? Intel Core i7-4790 3.6g 1150 Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 DDR3 1600 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP 16GB (2X8) 240PIN DDR3 1600 SAPPHIRE RADEAON R9 380 NITRO 4GB DDR5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wscc 4.0.2