Windows 10: WSUS offline now with W10 support

Discus and support WSUS offline now with W10 support in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; WSUS Offline is an app. to download updates from Windows Update and install them later. Very useful if you are an IT person and must update a lot of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by eLPuSHeR, Aug 21, 2015.

1. eLPuSHeR Win User

WSUS offline now with W10 support

eLPuSHeR, Aug 21, 2015
  2. AF_734 Win User

Offline network files

This the same as mine. I have another PC with Windows 10 Pro which has the offline files option. So I am tempted to purchase the upgrade, but I need to be sure that its will in fact provide this functionality, rather than some quirky configuration thing
    buried deep in the registry.

Can anybody in the community confirm of W10 Home does NOT support offline files and the W10 Pro DOES support it?

AF_734, Aug 21, 2015
  3. SidBaxter Win User
    Windows 10 update error 0x8024401c

THIS one worked! Thanks for the WSUS Offline link! I had no idea it existed, but you have helped me find it and a way to solve this frustrating problem. Thank you!

SidBaxter, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

WSUS offline now with W10 support

1. WSUS offline now with W10 support - Similar Threads - WSUS offline W10

2. Support required for WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Support required for WSUS Server: We have configured WSUS in organization. now it is not updating properly to all existing client systems with proper updates. Kindly support to close this WSUS with updates reports on a priority basis....
  3. Support required for WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Support required for WSUS Server: We have configured WSUS in organization. now it is not updating properly to all existing client systems with proper updates. Kindly support to close this WSUS with updates reports on a priority basis....
  4. Support required for WSUS Server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Offline WSUS Server and Defender.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Offline WSUS Server and Defender.: Is there any way to get weekly Defender Update Definitions into a off-line WSUS server 2019 to be available to computers attached to the network? The monthly off-line patches and definitions work fine, but I need to update defender weekly through WSUS. I don't want to...
  6. Offline files + shares on W10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Offline files + shares on W10: Any idea where the problem is with shares on W10 and Offline files ?? I have 2 W10 (1909) computers. First is in workgroup and second is in domain. I share folders on workgroup comp. From domain computer I can access those shares without problems, just I put login and...
  7. Clientes con W10 no notifican a WSUS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clientes con W10 no notifican a WSUS: Buenas tardes. Tenemos un servidor Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard con WSUS (v. 6.3.9600.18694). Está funcionando correctamente, los clientes reciben las actualizaciones según la programación y aprobación de actualizaciones. La incidencia que tenemos es que desde el...
  8. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...
  10. W10 Apps not loading when offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 Apps not loading when offline: Hi, I upgraded to W10 (pro x64) a couple of months ago and all has been working well until the other day when the pre-installed apps (weather, groove music, calculator, calendar etc . . . all of them) stopped loading if my laptop is offline. Once I'm online they load and...