Windows 10: - [] x buttons to big

Discus and support - [] x buttons to big in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Jun 4, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

- [] x buttons to big

Hello,
    can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x
    I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window.
    It is really annoying.
    Thanks.

:)

empleat, Jun 4, 2018

2. Big problems with Windows 10 after installation.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated display driver or come file are corrupt. For now do not re-install Windows 10, try the below steps and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Step 1. Update the display driver.

I would suggest you to update Display driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Display Adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor and click on update.
    Step 2. (Unspecified error 0x8000ffff),

For the issue error 0x8000ffff, I suggest you to check if the Volume Shadow Copy service is running on your computer or not.
    To check for the same follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type “services.msc” on the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate for “Volume Shadow Copy” and check if the service is started.
    • If not ‘Start’ the service by right clicking on it.
    If the service was already started, I would suggest you to stop the service and restart the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Start button and search don't work

Hi Tigran,

I would suggest that you run the SFC scan and check if it helps. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Choose "Command Prompt (Admin)"
    • Type " sfc /scannow" (Without quotes)
    • Press Enter.
    Let us know if it helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

- [] x buttons to big

1. - [] x buttons to big - Similar Threads - buttons big

2. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  3. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  4. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  5. Where did my right click button go after an update? Icons way too big!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my right click button go after an update? Icons way too big!!: One day my computer flashed after an update. Since then, I have lost my right click button to reduce the size of my icons which are so big all won't fit on my screen. The right click works in other instances. Also, Microsoft Edge is constantly everyday not responding. I've...
  6. The upper right buttons on any window in windows 11 is way big

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The upper right buttons on any window in windows 11 is way big: SO, i have just installed Windows 11 and then i Installed a windows 11 Personalization softwares called Start all back, and then i changed the default font for windows by a registry tweak using a .reg file which had these instruction :- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  7. The upper right buttons on any window in windows 11 is way big

The upper right buttons on any window in windows 11 is way big: SO, i have just installed Windows 11 and then i Installed a windows 11 Personalization softwares called Start all back, and then i changed the default font for windows by a registry tweak using a .reg file which had these instruction :- Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00...
  8. Scaling issue: Apps and Extensions to big to read. I can't click buttons as they are...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scaling issue: Apps and Extensions to big to read. I can't click buttons as they are...: When I first launched the PC it was asking me how big I want everything to appear. As this PC was used for a friend who couldnt see well, I made it 125%. But now that I use it, I want to undo this and go back to 100%. But I cant. So basically apps and the browser are bigger...
  9. The buttons for the control center are way too big.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The buttons for the control center are way too big.: [ATTACH] Everything else is fine except for this. submitted by /u/Aora_Studios [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fqpbqd/the_buttons_for_the_control_center_are_way_too_big/
  10. - [] x buttons too big

in Browsers and Email
    - [] x buttons too big: Hello, can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window. It is really annoying. Thanks. 111556