- [] x buttons to big

Discus and support - [] x buttons to big in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hello, can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window. It is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by empleat, Jun 4, 2018.

1. empleat Win User

Hello,
    can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x
    I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window.
    It is really annoying.
    Thanks.

:)

empleat, Jun 4, 2018
  2. Billion Debbarma Win User

Big problems with Windows 10 after installation.

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

This issue may occur due to the outdated display driver or come file are corrupt. For now do not re-install Windows 10, try the below steps and check if it helps resolve the issue.

Step 1. Update the display driver.

I would suggest you to update Display driver. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on Device manager.
    • Locate for Display Adaptor and expand it.
    • Right click on the adaptor and click on update.
    Step 2. (Unspecified error 0x8000ffff),

For the issue error 0x8000ffff, I suggest you to check if the Volume Shadow Copy service is running on your computer or not.
    To check for the same follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R, type “services.msc” on the box and hit Enter.
    • Locate for “Volume Shadow Copy” and check if the service is started.
    • If not ‘Start’ the service by right clicking on it.
    If the service was already started, I would suggest you to stop the service and restart the same.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Jun 4, 2018
  3. Vinod Archak Win User
    Windows 10 Start button and search don't work

Hi Tigran,

I would suggest that you run the SFC scan and check if it helps. Follow the steps :

• Press Windows + X
    • Choose "Command Prompt (Admin)"
    • Type " sfc /scannow" (Without quotes)
    • Press Enter.
    Let us know if it helped to fix the issue.

Vinod Archak, Jun 4, 2018
Thema:

- [] x buttons to big

- [] x buttons to big - Similar Threads - buttons big

1. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Button: Has Microsoft turned off the functionality of the one touch Print Screen Key ? The snipping tool is great but at times an immediate screen shot is required. It has not worked for 3 weeks now on two different keyboards. 112120
  2. Print Screen Button

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen Button: Hi All On my old laptops keyboard the Print Screen button was on the main keyboard and even when I changed how the F keys work in the Bios I had no problem as Prt Sc was the default action for that button. On my new laptop though I noticed that the Print Screen button now...
  3. - [] x buttons too big

in Windows 10 Support
    - [] x buttons too big: Hello, can i reduce size of these buttons, - [] x I have in chrome like 150 tabs and it is reducing amout of tabs which fit into one window. It is really annoying. Thanks. 111556
  4. Is there a program that can click a button?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a program that can click a button?: I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and automatically type some site and then download something or click a button all on autopilot. Is there such a thing? Or am I...
  5. Ubuntu Large Taskbar Button Icon Broken on Windows 10 update 1803

in Windows 10 Support
    Ubuntu Large Taskbar Button Icon Broken on Windows 10 update 1803: To All, This morning, when I booted my PC, the Ubuntu large taskbar button icon became broken. I am running Windows 10 update 1803. Instead of showing the former nice orange and white icon, it shows an ugly looking, corrupted icon. When I turn on "Use small taskbar buttons"...
  6. Revert Task View button to pre-update version

in Windows 10 Support
    Revert Task View button to pre-update version: In the most recent update, my task view button changed from displaying everything on one screen and having the desktops on the bottom to having a scroll bar and putting the desktops on the top. Is there any way to revert this or do I have to revert the update to reverse this?...
  7. How to drag taskbar buttons independently of other buttons?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to drag taskbar buttons independently of other buttons?: . After last night's Win 10 update, I now have version 1803. This has broken my Taskbar Tweaker. Therefore, when I drag a button, all other buttons of the same program are now dragged so that they remain stuck together. For example, three Chrome buttons. How can I "unstick"...
- [] x buttons to big solved