Windows 10: X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

Discus and support X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I'm on the latest preview for developpers on my X1 Carbon model 34XX (2012) I download the fingerprint driver from the support website of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nathan30, Mar 13, 2016.

1. nathan30 Win User

X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

Hi,

I'm on the latest preview for developpers on my X1 Carbon model 34XX (2012)

I download the fingerprint driver from the support website of Lenovo and I can see "TouchChip Fingerprint CoProcessor" in the Device Manager into the Authentification Devices category

But I can't use the Windows Hello when I go into the connections options panel...

How can I fix it ?

thanks in advance

:)

nathan30, Mar 13, 2016

2. After update, computer stopped working.

I will try that then! Thanks!

My X1 carbon is the Type 34xx (1st gen)

DanielAlexander690, Mar 13, 2016
  3. Windows 10 slow

Update the BIOS to version 2.73:

http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/pro...wnloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers and Software|Drivers and Software&beta=false

BIOS Update Utility for Windows 10 (64-bit):

Products :: laptops and netbooks :: thinkpad x series laptops :: thinkpad x1 carbon type 34xx :: 3443 :: cto :: downloads :: ds030684 contentdetail

Update your drivers by click Update You System in the link below:

http://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/pro...wnloads&linkTrack=Mast:SubNav:Support:Drivers and Software|Drivers and Software&beta=false

Gerry C J Cornell, Mar 13, 2016
Thema:

X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint

1. X1 Carbon 34XX fingerprint - Similar Threads - Carbon 34XX fingerprint

2. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, old but it used to be reliable laptop.I use it as work laptop - it's dual boot with Windows and Linux Debian.There were two major happenings that occured and I do not know what to do in order to solve those issues.First of all, like I...
  3. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot: Hello,I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon, old but it used to be reliable laptop.I use it as work laptop - it's dual boot with Windows and Linux Debian.There were two major happenings that occured and I do not know what to do in order to solve those issues.First of all, like I...
  4. Question Lenovo X1 Carbon no touchpad, no fingerprint reader, cannot reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware in New Laptop - Lenovo X1 Carbon: Hi, I bought a new Laptop from Lenovo. First Scan there is Malware in Boot Sector and also Malware in Windows media Player, ODBC application. Sharing the same with Microsoft, is it related to SolarWind Hacking or what? Looks like the code from Microsoft is propagating the...
  6. Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo X1 Carbon BSOD when sleep: Hi, I have a Lenovo X1 Carbon and sometimes when I put it to sleep I got a BSOD, could you guys help me figure out what's going on, I put the minidump file on this link Minidump THANKS...
  7. X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    X1 Carbon will not automatically reconnect to a registered network: I bought an X1 Carbon 6th generation laptop less than 2 months ago. I find that every time, I wake it up from sleep or from screensaver mode, I need to manually disconnect the network and reconnect. Else I get the No Internet notification. This is really irritating as I feel...
  8. Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT shutdown automatically: Hey guys, I have Lenovo X1 Carbon 20BT with Windows 10 Pro x64 v1809 installed. Some minutes ago it auto shutdown. I thought battery is dead so plug in the charger and tap the power button but it had 27% battery left also. Below attach are the log files 125629
  9. How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT: Hey guys, How to use Fingerprint on Lenovo Carbon X1 20BT on Windows 10 ? Regards. 119885
  10. No mouse scrolling on external monitor - X1 Carbon

in Windows 10 Support
    No mouse scrolling on external monitor - X1 Carbon: Hi, I am running Windows 10 on my Lenovo X1 Carbon and I am having an issue with scrolling on an external monitor. The monitor connects and I can point and click on the screen using a USB mouse; however, when I use use the scroll wheel on the mouse nothing will scroll....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo x1 carbon 34XX finger printer driver