Windows 10: x4:Foundations - looking good!

Discus and support x4:Foundations - looking good! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; T10iR69-PqQ - the latest incarnation of the X-Series..*Cool 92191 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BugMeister, Aug 26, 2017.

1. x4:Foundations - looking good!

[youtube]T10iR69-PqQ[/youtube]

- the latest incarnation of the X-Series..*Cool

:)

BugMeister, Aug 26, 2017

2. Is Symbian OS about to be ditched???

no, not that i know of. it will become a symbian foundation production and the next symbian release will be from the foundation but as is it is not going anywhere. i think it has a good chance to evolve into something better than it is today but that is
    only a good thing. they have invested too much money and man power into making symbian foundation there is really in my opinion no way they will abandon the project.

symbian will become the mid range existence where linux will be the high end at least that is what i understand about this as is now.

Message Edited by radical24 on 12-Aug-2009 08:35 PM

radical24---01, Aug 26, 2017
  3. should i buy the n96 or not !!! ???

Barry is right, research is the foundation of good decision making. just alone by browsing forum here you will find a lot of what you are looking for in terms of problems and issues users might be having with their various devices. take your time, a high
    end phone purchase is not a picnic and there is no rush. once you do research there is noone else to be salty with but yourself for making whatever decision. good luck making a happy, good purchase it's not always easy.

radical24---01, Aug 26, 2017
Thema:

x4:Foundations - looking good!

1. x4:Foundations - looking good! - Similar Threads - Foundations looking

2. Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there a Team Foundation Server (AKA Azure DevOps Services) forum on this site?: My real question is whether or not there is a specific forum for this product on this site or if not, is there a similar one? Wasn't sure where to post this so I put it in Windows forum....
  3. 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3: How to get 64 bit binaries for 64 bit binaries for Team Foundation Server 2018 Update 3? On Microsoft site I can't see specific to 64 bit version of the application....
  4. Media Foundation does not work with capture cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media Foundation does not work with capture cards: Hi, I am using Media Foundation to enumerate and capture from camera devices. It throws up an error when I try to select a capture card device . Same behavior is seen on the application that builds out of Microsoft's sample code of media foundation. Error code received is...
  5. Media Foundation does not recognize virtual cams

Media Foundation does not recognize virtual cams: Hi, I am using Media Foundation to enumerate and capture from camera devices. It recognizes the USB camera connected to laptop but does not recognize few of the virtual cam software like Chroma Cam etc. Same behavior is seen on the application that builds out of Microsoft's...
  6. Evolution of Windows IoT: The foundation for your intelligent edge

in Windows 10 News
    Evolution of Windows IoT: The foundation for your intelligent edge: [ATTACH] It began more than 20 years ago, in the days before sensors monitored soil health, before smart shelves managed product levels, before artificial intelligence and IoT-enabled cameras reduced violent crime. Before the term “Internet of Things” had been coined,...
  7. CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available

in Windows 10 News
    CIS Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark now available: We’re excited to announce the availability of the Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) Microsoft 365 Foundations Benchmark—developed by CIS in partnership with Microsoft—to provide prescriptive guidance for establishing a secure baseline configuration for Microsoft 365. CIS...
  8. Microsoft Media Foundation MPEG-2 audio encoder output playback is faster than the original

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Media Foundation MPEG-2 audio encoder output playback is faster than the original: Hi, I would like to seek help regarding the MPEG2 audio encoder link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/medfound/mpeg-2-audio-encoder. I tried using it in my codes. The playback speed of the output file is (faster) almost twice the original. Thanks in advance...
  9. windows driver foundation

windows driver foundation: [ATTACH]Hi, I'm having issues with this.. windows driver foundation? I don't know how to stop/uninstall it, please answer as quick as possible. thanks! and by the way, i'm on a windows 10....
  10. License for using Media Foundation H.264 video decoder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    License for using Media Foundation H.264 video decoder: Hi, I am a software developer. We are developing a PC application that can be used to decode H.264 video from legal video source providers. The technology we currently utilized is Microsoft Media Foundation, specifically the Media Foundation H.264 video decoder. I'd like...