Windows 10: x4:Foundations - looking good!

Discus and support x4:Foundations - looking good! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; T10iR69-PqQ - the latest incarnation of the X-Series..*Cool 92191 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BugMeister, Aug 26, 2017.

1. x4:Foundations - looking good!

[youtube]T10iR69-PqQ[/youtube]

- the latest incarnation of the X-Series..*Cool

:)

BugMeister, Aug 26, 2017

2. Is Symbian OS about to be ditched???

no, not that i know of. it will become a symbian foundation production and the next symbian release will be from the foundation but as is it is not going anywhere. i think it has a good chance to evolve into something better than it is today but that is
    only a good thing. they have invested too much money and man power into making symbian foundation there is really in my opinion no way they will abandon the project.

symbian will become the mid range existence where linux will be the high end at least that is what i understand about this as is now.

Message Edited by radical24 on 12-Aug-2009 08:35 PM

radical24---01, Aug 26, 2017
  3. should i buy the n96 or not !!! ???

Barry is right, research is the foundation of good decision making. just alone by browsing forum here you will find a lot of what you are looking for in terms of problems and issues users might be having with their various devices. take your time, a high
    end phone purchase is not a picnic and there is no rush. once you do research there is noone else to be salty with but yourself for making whatever decision. good luck making a happy, good purchase it's not always easy.

radical24---01, Aug 26, 2017
Thema:

x4:Foundations - looking good!

1. x4:Foundations - looking good! - Similar Threads - Foundations looking

2. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23, is it needed? I do not see it in Services console, should I use command prompt to enter: sc config “wudfsvc” start=disabled? Thank you....
  3. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23. I do not see it in Services console, how do I keep this from running? Thank you....
  4. How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Windows Driver Foundation High CPU Usage: It seems this was installed with a recent Windows update on 6/28/23. I do not see it in Services console, how do I keep this from running? Thank you....
  5. My Windows Foundation Package only has internet explorer available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Foundation Package only has internet explorer available: Hello everyone.I'm encountering some difficulties with my Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package. While I have Internet Explorer installed and functioning properly, it appears that other crucial elements associated with the Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package are missing or...
  6. My Windows Foundation Package only has internet explorer available

My Windows Foundation Package only has internet explorer available: Hello everyone.I'm encountering some difficulties with my Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package. While I have Internet Explorer installed and functioning properly, it appears that other crucial elements associated with the Microsoft-Windows-Foundation-Package are missing or...
  7. My Windows Foundation Package only has internet explorer available

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Windows Driver Foundation not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  9. Windows Driver Foundation not found

Windows Driver Foundation not found: Whenever I turn on my computer, this box appears.I tried to uninstall and reinstall Framework 3.5, register Windows service, and restart the Windows installer service, but everything just didn't work.Any suggestions?...
  10. Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games

Why is windows driver foundation using 15-30 percent of my CPU in games: I have noticed my framerate in games drop very low lately making the game unplayable do to the high CPU usage around 25% from windows driver foundation. I tried updating my WIFI drivers, updating windows 10 to the latest version, clean boot, and system file checker and...