Windows 10: XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

Discus and support XAPOFX1_5.dll missing... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently downloaded a game through Steam and it hasn't been working. I have discovered that the likely cause of this is due to a missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DAMAGE, Nov 21, 2015.

1. DAMAGE Win User

XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

Hi, I have recently downloaded a game through Steam and it hasn't been working. I have discovered that the likely cause of this is due to a missing .dll file called XAPOFX1_5.dll. My question is how do I restore the .dll so I can get back to my games and is there an easy way to do it?

SPECS:
    Acer Aspire V5-571
    Windows 10
    64 bit
    intel core i5

Thanks in advance.

:)

DAMAGE, Nov 21, 2015

2. .dll files missing for friday the 13th game

I have just got a brand new laptop downloaded steam and I got Friday the 13th the game. it has been installed and re installed twice now and I have restarted my computer. Yet every time I try to start it, it says I'm missing the following files

XAPOFX1_5.dll

X3DAudio1_7.dll

XINPUT1_3.dll

Some one please help me I have been searching for an answer for the past 2 days now I no longer know what to do.

thankyou

MaxwellWisnefske, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Numerous DLL error on games

Just in case, every game was working fine before I reinstalled Windows, só it's not a hardware problem.

Ok, back in topic, I've done what you said already like 10 times, and also deleted the DLLs itself in system32 and SysWOW64 (XAPOFX1_5.dll) and installed DirectX Runtime (online and offline version). .NET Framework are also fine and installed.

I also tried 'sfc /scannow' and 'DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth' on CMD.

I read some people telling to use Dependency Walker, don't know if it'll help in anything, but I'll post it.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege: View Paste 5ItME

PUBG: Paste.ee

Thanks for your help.

Matheus Grilo, Nov 21, 2015
  4. XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

Download Manual fix (there is 32-bit and 64-bit to choose from).

xapofx1_5.dll free download - DLL-files.com

Copy dll file to: C:\Windows\System32

Restart the computer, if the problem still occurs, run CMD as admin and enter:

regsvr32 "xapofx1_5.dll"

TairikuOkami, Nov 21, 2015
  5. spapakons Win User
    Or simply install latest Directx 9.0c runtime. Yes, Windows 10 include DirectX 12, but some games look for older DirectX 9 files not present in Vista and later. Installing DirectX 9.0c runtime provides these files, one of them is XAPOFX1_5.dll

During installation you may be prompted to also install .NET framework 3.5 Do that so legacy DirectX files work properly. For some games you may also be prompted to enable legacy DirectPlay, do that also.

spapakons, Nov 22, 2015
  6. DAMAGE Win User
    I have tried the suggestion from TairikuOkami and it was unsuccessful. When I tried to run the game it displayed an error message which is hopefully attached to this post. As for spapakons suggestion, I would prefer to keep the latest DirectX installment. If absolutely worse comes to worse then I will look further into downgrading DirectX. Any more information would be very helpful thanks.
    XAPOFX1_5.dll missing... [​IMG]

DAMAGE, Nov 22, 2015
  7. spapakons Win User
    From your screenshot I see you launched a simple Command Prompt, that's why it failed. You need a Command Prompt with Administrator rights, press Win+X and select Command Prompt (Admin). As for installing DirectX 9.0c runtime, this doesn't affect DirectX 12 in any way. It simply adds DirectX 9 files to SYSTEM32 (and other folders) for old games to find. So you don't actually downgrade DirectX 12 to DirectX 9, you simply add a compatibility layer for older games and applications requiring the older files.

spapakons, Nov 22, 2015
  8. DAMAGE Win User

XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

Thanks for the response spapakons. The game I'm having trouble with is actually made for Windows 7 and later so I don't think DirectX 9 is a new enough version to work. As for the command prompt, it is an admin cmd in the screenshot and neither the regular or admin command prompt worked.

DAMAGE, Nov 23, 2015
  9. spapakons Win User
    Then you either downloaded the wrong version (32-bit or 64-bit) or the file is corrupt. Try installing DirectX 9.0c runtime to get the proper version.

spapakons, Nov 23, 2015
  10. lx07 Win User
    If you are running 64 bit Windows you need to copy it to C:\Windows\SysWOW64 as well as C:\Windows\System32. You don't need to register it.

11. DAMAGE Win User
    I have tried to copy the file to SysWOW64 as well as System32 but it didn't work. If I get the DirectX 9 Runtime, do I have to remove the dlls I have placed in these two files or will it repair it self? Also has anyone got a link to a valid DirectX 9 or other DirectX runtime download?

DAMAGE, Nov 23, 2015
  12. spapakons Win User
    The DirectX setup will replace any non-working files. Just run it.

spapakons, Nov 23, 2015
  13. DAMAGE Win User

XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

Ok thanks. I will give it a go tomorrow.

DAMAGE, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

XAPOFX1_5.dll missing...

1. XAPOFX1_5.dll missing... - Similar Threads - XAPOFX1_5 dll missing

2. missing dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    missing dll: i can't play stellaris. I have netframework 1.1 + 4.5.2 + 4.8, c++https://i.imgur.com/QGbDm0r.pngthis is my CBS.loghttps://www.mediafire.com/file/h0yu6cbqqs9hu5i/CBS.log/filei use dependency walker to run stellaris & it say i'm missing those...
  3. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  4. DLL Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL Missing: Hi So I'm a CS:GO editor and one of the dll's that I use keep disappearing after I extract them from the zip folder.The DLL is called nSkinz.dll.Its used to change skins.It can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/advancedfx/nSkinz/releasesI have extracted them multiple...
  5. Missing dll

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing dll: trying to install Origin keep getting missing MSVCP140.dll and VCRUNTIME140.dll. This use to be on my computer before the upgrade now I can not play my games that I have purchased....
  6. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing .dll: hello everyone how are you? When I start windows 10. I get this message: "There was a problem starting c:\Users\myname\AppData\Local\aershi.dll" Can someone please help me? Thank you very much. Carlos Ferreira...
  7. dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    dll missing: i receive notices saying that 4 .dlls are missing. how do i recover them? i'm trying to avoid reinstalling win 10. thanks for your help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dll-missing/36e9d457-0b6a-4262-8bd1-9c06f1ecb102
  8. Missing .dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing .dll: How do I fix missing msvcp100.dll? Scan doesn't show an issue but I get a missing file msg and a freeze with blue screen msg "collecting data", but the % never counts down on the screen. Thanks...
  9. .Dll missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Dll missing: Hi! several .dll(amognst msvcr120.dll msvcp120.dll vcomp120.dll and many more) seem to be missing and all attemps to solve this have failed so far. I tried reinstalling the newest version of microsoft c++. I've tried downloading the files manualy and tried to register them....
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xapofx1_5 is missing windows 10

2. FILE xapofx1.5.DLL ?

3. mengatasi xapofx1_5.dll not found ark survival

4. xapofx1_5.dll directx windows 10,
  5. XAPOFX1_5.dll dx12