Windows 10: XBOX App connection issues

Discus and support XBOX App connection issues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically, I'm having problems getting the box to appear when replying to messages, which allows me to physically type instead of using the onscreen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JOSHSKORN, Dec 26, 2017.

1. JOSHSKORN Win User

XBOX App connection issues

Basically, I'm having problems getting the box to appear when replying to messages, which allows me to physically type instead of using the onscreen keyboard with my XBOX One controller. After doing some quick testing, for me, it seems like the box does not come up when my XBOX One is set to Instant On. When it's set to Energy Saving Mode, the streaming app works correctly, thus when replying to messages, the box appears in the XBOX app stream, allowing me to use my keyboard to type replies.

With Instant On set on my XBOX One, am I not able to type message replies via Windows 10's XBOX app?

:)

JOSHSKORN, Dec 26, 2017
  2. Arul_D Win User

Xbox app connect issue

Hi Lachrosemeyer,

Welcome to the Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to post your query on Xbox forum support. Please visit the link below to find a community that will offer the best support.

Xbox One : Top Issues

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 26, 2017
  3. Xbox app server connectivity blocked

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server was blocked. Here is a
    link
    on how to troubleshoot Xbox app server connectivity issues on Windows 10.

Don't forget to let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Dec 26, 2017
Thema:

XBOX App connection issues

1. XBOX App connection issues - Similar Threads - XBOX App connection

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked": I have been having this issue since....the last 3 years....Since i built my computer in fact. I purchased Forza Horizon 3 and was NEVER able to play online. Purchased Forza 7 thinking this would be resolved by now...nope same thing STILL. I have followed the provided guides...
  3. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  4. Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Connectivity issue on Xbox app, Windows 10: I am connected to my router but it says "No Internet, secured". It has been like this for a year and internet seems to be working fine. I can browse the internet, download games on steam, and do anything else. I noticed that I cannot open the Windows 10 Xbox app to play a...
  5. xbox app mic issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox app mic issue: My mic works too loudly when used on Windows 10 xbox app but if it works with other applications, everything is ok. How can I change the mic setting? I even cannot talk when I used it with Windows 10 Xbox...
  6. Xbox App microphone issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App microphone issues: Hi all, Having an issue where my microphone makes lots of strange noises and feedback in the xbox party whenever I play a game. I’ve set the settings to 96,000 hz on the mic so the issue is not there, and the mic performs fine on every other application (discord etc) and...
  7. Xbox App Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox App Issues: Right now, my Xbox App on PC isn't able to connect to parties and I'm unable to play Xbox Play Anywhere games because under "Xbox Multiplayer: Server Connectivity" in Network Status, it keeps coming up as blocked. I gone through all the support pages and the trouble shooting...
  8. Xbox app mic issues

Xbox app mic issues: So I was just playing a game of siege on my xbox one, my mic was fine, no one complained, nothing. Then a little while later I play Counter-Strike: Global Offensive on my (Windows 10 x64 for people who are wondering) PC and I went to a party and everybody said there was a...
  9. Xbox App mic issue

Xbox App mic issue: I'm using windows 10, my headphones work fine for discord, skype, facebook calls, and teamspeak, but I'm trying to talk to my friends on Xbox App and if they dont mute me all they hear is a fast loud popping sound, regardless of whether or not the mic is muted on my end....
  10. Xbox one controller connectivity issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller connectivity issue: Hi, I have a virtual machine running the latest windows 10 so I can stream my Xbox one to my mac. I installed the latest drivers for the controller from the Microsoft website successfully(Connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a PC | Xbox One Accessories ), but when I...