Windows 10: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

Discus and support Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by charlie8999, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications

Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to the Your Phone app in Windows 10 to see your Android phone's notifications on your PC.

Stop reaching for your phone to check your notifications. Boost your focus and productivity by seeing your phones notifications on your PC. You are in control and manage which apps you want to receive notifications from. Dismiss a notification on one device and it goes away on the other.

See also: Your Phone app help | Microsoft Support

With this, you can:
    • See incoming phone notifications in real-time
    • View all of your phone notifications in one place
    • Customize which notifications you want to receive
    • Clear notifications individually or all at once
    Notifications Requirements
    1. Android devices version 7.0 and greater with at least 1GB of RAM.
    2. Windows 10 PC running Windows builds 1803 (RS4) or newer.
    3. Not supported on devices that have Notification Access disabled by work or other policy.
    Known issues
    1. Some notifications may not appear automatically. Please press refresh to see an updated list of notifications.
    2. Notification responses are not supported.
    To get notifications from your Android phone in the link your Android phone to your Windows 10 PC.

Phone screen for Insiders with the May 2019 update or newer. If Phone screen is set up, your notifications will open in Phone screen allowing you to interact with your keyboard and mouse. If Phone screen is not supported or set up, clicking on notifications will take you to your notifications feed instead.

When you turn on display notifications in the Your Phone app from your Android phone, the Your Phone app will also show a notification banner in Windows 10 for this notification from your Android phone.

This tutorial will show you how to turn on or off the Your Phone app showing notification banners in Windows 10 for your Android phone notifications.

EXAMPLE: Your Phone app notification banner

Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Your Phone app.

2. Click/tap on the Settings (gear) icon. (see screenshot below)

3. Under Notifications, turn on (default) or off Show notification banners for what you want.

4. You can now close the Your Phone app if you like.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

charlie8999, Jul 5, 2018
  2. 95Viper Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Oct 27, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
  4. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 27, 2019
  5. 95Viper Win User

@jboydgolfer... I am assuming that the N800 is the AWE N800

Here is the AWE N800 user manual... look at pages 32 and 52.

Quote from page 32:
    Quote from page 52:
    I know it seems I am just repeating myself; however, everything says it should be there...

I dunno, maybe a hard reset is needed.

95Viper, Oct 27, 2019
  6. Brink Win User
    Brink, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

1. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications - Similar Threads - Turn Off Phone

2. Your Phone Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Notifications: Your Phone is good, and improved a lot. When I click on Notifications, it opens Screen Share, within it. Which should've same Wi-Fi, and has to accept screen share request on phone, and also uses lot of data, which is a bit cluttered process. I suggest that it should, open...
  3. Turning off notifications for specific apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turning off notifications for specific apps: So I can't help but get annoyed by banners flying out of my desktop as I prefer to keep it clean, so I turn off banners for most of the apps I have, however a few of the apps aren't showing up in the notification centre and they are still making pop up banners notifications,...
  4. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  5. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  6. 'Your Phone' notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    'Your Phone' notifications: Is there any way to collectively silence ALL notifications received via 'Your Phone'? It appears to only be possible to silence on a per-app basis. I want to see the banners with no sound played, there is no option for this inside the app. submitted by /u/mariocf [link]...
  7. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Messages How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Messages After you send text messages from your Android phone on your PC. You will can only delete...
  8. Turn off notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Turn off notifications: How do I switch off the notifications in windows 10 on a laptop that pop up in the bottom right corner, it's like Gmail, YouTube alerts etc 112955
  9. Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Android Notifications in Your Phone app on Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Show Notifications from Android Phone in Your Phone app on Windows 10 PC Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview feature to...
  10. Turn off Notifications about apps

Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...