Windows 10: Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

Discus and support Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 How to Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Nef Omni Anyo, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

How to: Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

How to Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email, manage your schedule, and stay in touch with people you care about the most. Designed for both work and home, these apps help you communicate quickly and focus on whats important across all your accounts.

When you first open the Calendar app for Windows 10, you'll see the default view of an entire month. If you want to switch your view, you can use the Day, Work week, Week, Month, or Year options to cycle between the various views. Several of the views have options you can configure from the Settings pane.

The work week view in Calendar shows you the days you've defined as work days.

This tutorial will show you how to specify days you want defined as work days to show while in work week view in the Calendar app for your account in Windows 10.

EXAMPLE: Days in Work week view in Calendar app

Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Here's How:

1. Open the Calendar app from your Start menu.

2. In the Calendar app, click/tap on the Settings (gear) button at the lower left, and click/tap on Calendar Settings in the Settings flyout. (see screenshot below)

3. In the Calendar Settings flyout, check (show) or uncheck (hide) the days you want under Days of Work Week for the work week view in Calendar, and click/tap on an empty area outside Calendar Settings to apply. (see screenshot below)

*note Days will get grayed out and ungrayed out as you check and uncheck other days.

That's it,
    Shawn

Related Tutorials

:)

Nef Omni Anyo, Jul 11, 2018

2. Working Week in Windows 10 Calendar app

The Calendar app in Windows 10 includes a setting to specify the days in a working week. As far as I can tell, I can only untick days from the beginning or the end. I can't specify a part-time week working just Wednesdays and Fridays, as I do. Is that correct,
    or am I missin from something obvious?

Used to be able to do this in Outlook 2007...

somnolentsurfer, Oct 27, 2019
  3. ERROR IN THE CALENDAR OF WINDOWS 10 , ON DAY OF THE WEEK

ERROR ON DAY OF THE WEEK IN THE WINDOWS 10 CALENDAR

Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 2f1bc230-5d73-4b66-bccd-f847048cecaf.jpg

AlejoRivas, Oct 27, 2019
  4. FlaviaZ. Win User

Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

First Day of Calendar Week

Hi Tigger Ireland,

thanks for your post on Windows Phone Forum!

You could try to change it on
    http://calendar.live.com
    > options > first day of your calendar week > sunday. Then sync it with your phone. I am not completely sure it will work, because the calendar days on the phone are configurated by default, but you can try.

Have a nice day!

FlaviaZ., Oct 27, 2019
  5. James S Win User
    Include days of the week in Calendar

Unfortunately, "long date" only has two options to choose from, these are "02 January 2010" and "2 January 2010". Neither of these display the actual DAY of the week in Calendar

Another fantastic feature of WP7, calendar doesn't display the day of the week. Incredible!

James S, Oct 27, 2019
  6. EricLive Win User
    EricLive, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10

1. Specify Days in Work Week for Calendar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Specify Days Week

2. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  3. Day of week in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Day of week in taskbar: Hi there.I wanted the day of the week to be shown in taskbar in Win10. it's working fine when the taskbar is located at the bottom but I located mine at the left side and only time is displated. Is there any way to fix it? Thx....
  4. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week: The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and...
  5. Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week

Can't change Windows 11 taskbar calendar starting day-of-the-week: The starting day-of-the-week on my Windows 11 taskbar is Monday. I want to change it to Sunday. I was told the taskbar calendar display is synced with the Calendar app settings. But, as you can see from the pics below, it isn't. Even after running the DISM utility and...
  6. Windows 10 - First day of the week

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - First day of the week: I have been using Windows 10 on my PC a Dell XPS 15 for the last 5 years or so.About a month ago I don't know exactly when, otherwise I'd do a system restore, a new problem started happening: Windows keeps changing my calendar's first day of the week to "Monday" by itself....
  7. Excel formula for week day work hours?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel formula for week day work hours?: So i have this excel formula to get the days of a month '=DATE(CONFIG!B3,CONFIG!D5,1)' I was wondering if there was a way to tag on a formula that based on if its a week day it would show the number of work hours (in this case 8) and if it was a weekend day it would show an...
  8. View of week in calendar

View of week in calendar: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to make the week view smaller? I can only see my schedule per day from 00:00-08:00 at a time and need to keep scrolling back and up and down in order to get an overview of how my entire week will look like. I would like to make the time...
  9. Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10: How to: Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 How to Change First Day of Week in Calendar app in Windows 10 Windows 10 has Mail and Calendar apps already built in. Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 from Microsoft help you stay up-to-date on your email,...
  10. Change First Day of Week in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change First Day of Week in Windows 10: How to: Change First Day of Week in Windows 10 How to Change First Day of Week in Windows 10 Windows 10 sets the region format settings by default. If Windows 10 is showing the wrong first day of the week for your location, or you just want change it to a different...