Windows 10: xbox app wont let me sign in

Discus and support xbox app wont let me sign in in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it always gives me an error message saying "we cant sign you in right now, try again later" Help !! is this maintenance or is it a bug ? cause i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ahrikitsune, Apr 27, 2016.

1. xbox app wont let me sign in

it always gives me an error message saying "we cant sign you in right now, try again later" Help !!

is this maintenance or is it a bug ? cause i dont know *Sad

:)

ahrikitsune, Apr 27, 2016

2. Xbox App wont let me sign in.

That was the first thing i did, and i did multiple times... and i also cleared the chache of my computer as that was suggested by someone.

AcidTear-Drops, Apr 27, 2016
  3. Xbox App wont let me sign in.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer and then sign in to the
    Microsoft account to check if this helps. You may also check for any pending updates and install them to check if that helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 27, 2016
Thema:

xbox app wont let me sign in

1. xbox app wont let me sign in - Similar Threads - xbox app wont

2. It won’t let me sign into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It won’t let me sign into Minecraft: When i sign in its say please go into xbox.com and i fix it and it still say the same thing can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-sign-into-minecraft/c0ed5361-6758-4f22-b8fc-199f98bb607b
  3. The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The Microsoft Store app won't let me sign in.: It will let me sign in using every account except my main one. It only happens on this laptop. I have an HP stream Notebook laptop.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-microsoft-store-app-wont-let-me-sign-in/5a7cfe0e-72cb-47ed-bc77-aaf9b5c07a55"
  4. Ark Will not let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Will not let me sign in!: [IMG] [ATTACH] I got ark on my xbox and now i want to play it on pc. I downloaded it and now this happens. How do i sign in? my network connection is fine. Thanks...
  5. OneDrive won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive won't let me sign in: I recently "refreshed" my Windows 10 image after OneDrive and multiple other apps started giving me .dll errors. OneDrive is running in the background with a grey cloud. I try clicking on "Sign In" but nothing happens. I try going to Settings>Account>Add Account but...
  6. Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wont let me on a website it let me use last week!!!!: i use a shopping website called vova and i was able to shop on here on my lenovo laptop for months but now all of a sudden everything is working except that website. it makes no sense. i have all updates installed so i dont know what it is. i use this website alot so i cant...
  7. Windows will not let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me sign in: How do I get into windows? It tells me that my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/windows-will-not-let-me-sign-in/26b7e133-74c3-4015-8e57-98f36dfabfe3
  8. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  9. GameBar wont let me "Record That"

in Windows 10 Customization
    GameBar wont let me "Record That": I have tried everything, changing the settings, going online and looking for awnsers, but nothing seems to work I am trying to use the "Record" that option on my PC, which has windows 10, while gaming. It does its thing and records the previous 30 seconds. But when I go...
  10. windows store wont let me sign in or download anything

windows store wont let me sign in or download anything: the windows store works but it wont let me sign in or download anything. what does this mean ? *sarc 48654