Windows 10: XBox app?

Discus and support XBox app? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I remove the XBox app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/xbox-app/af246c63-b9b0-4e20-9e0c-7b7fa4e60227 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DixLinc, Aug 6, 2018.

1. DixLinc Win User

XBox app?

How do I remove the XBox app?

:)

DixLinc, Aug 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox app and Xbox One Updates Rolling Out This Month

Source: Updates Rolling Out This Month: See Who's in a Party, Gamerscore Leaderboard, and More - Xbox Wire

XBox app? [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10 Mobile Phone

How to Check for and Install System Updates on Xbox One

Brink, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Aug 6, 2018
  4. XBox app?

XBox app crashes on launch in Windows 10

Hi Kellon,

Thank you for posting your response.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Xbox app on your computer and check.
    Follow the steps provided below.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
      • get-appxpackage *Microsoft.XboxApp* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.
    After uninstalling the Xbox app, I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Xbox
    app from the following link.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/xbox/9wzdncrfjbd8

If you are still facing an issue with Xbox app, I suggest you to contact the Xbox support team and check.

You may refer the following link to post your query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

XBox app?

1. XBox app? - Similar Threads - XBox app

2. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  3. Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App and Windows Store not working after 23H2 update: I recently updated my computer to Windows 11 23H2 and then tried accessing my gamepass games. The xbox app would not open and when I tried updating the app the microsoft store failed to update anything. I tried uninstalling the xbox app but then the store couldn't reinstall...
  4. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app permissions for Xbox Game Bar or Xbox app itself....
  5. Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode

Why do I not have background app permissions for Xbox if my computer is not in S mode: I am just getting tired of trying to find an answer, I've been trying for months.. Since December and I have not found a fix... So hopefully someone here has an aswer to find background app permissions for Xbox Game Bar or Xbox app itself....
  6. Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...: I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app to remap my Elite Series 2 controller but I cant even open the app due to an error upon opening saying "Windows OS Update Required." I have refreshed the windows update many times and everything is up to date....
  7. Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...

Xbox accessories app not opening: error reads "Windows OS update required" but all windows...: I have downloaded the Xbox Accessories app to remap my Elite Series 2 controller but I cant even open the app due to an error upon opening saying "Windows OS Update Required." I have refreshed the windows update many times and everything is up to date....
  8. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  9. Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...

Xbox app broken on Windows 11, folder permission issue with no way for user to resolve,...: I had an old installation of windows on this computer. I recently reinstalled windows. The folders on the old drive have some permissions issue. I have my new windows setup and working find on C:/. I can install Xbox games to C:/ just fine.However, the D:/ drive is...
  10. Xbox app on my pc will not work right.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app on my pc will not work right.: I have used sfc and found no issues, done an in place upgrade of windows 11 to try and fix the issue, unplugged all usb devices and various other wierd things. used the gaming repair tool, manually uninstalled and reinstalled everything i could think of to fix this issue and...