Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

Discus and support Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilverEye39, Aug 10, 2018.

1. SilverEye39 Win User

The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode.

:)

SilverEye39, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Bhrayan23 Win User

Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise

Source:
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Mike_930 Win User

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

I did try to record other games but it did not work and the last time I recorded on the xbox game dvr was on january 25, 2017

Mike_930, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game bar

2. Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working: When I use the windows 10 game bar and try to record, about 1-3 minutes into the recording I get an error message that says "Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working" The recording stops and everything that I recorded does not save. Why is this happening? [Moved from :...
  3. HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10: I saw there is no Hyper-V features on Windows 10 Home edition. But i tried to disable by using cmd with this code https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box/issues/195 { dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V } and then blue screen has appeared while starting...
  4. Can't play games after GPU Driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't play games after GPU Driver update: Hello, I have a GeForce 1070 Ti, it worked perfectly. But when I updated to the latest version it increased the lag tremendously, I can't open the game as it crashes right away. I tried installing the previous version, which didn't work as well. Please help, Pedro...
  5. how do I turn off all notifications on home screen

how do I turn off all notifications on home screen: how do I turn off all notifications on home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-all-notifications-on-home-screen/2931c1f2-adc8-4e18-b8c4-72fca1afc90a
  6. Touch screen sensitivity

Touch screen sensitivity: Is there a way I can change the sensitivity of the touchscreen on an RCA tablet? The screen responds where I have not touched it often and it is annoying... Someone please help.....
  7. Game Bar Error 2147942487

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game Bar Error 2147942487: When I use the windows 10 game bar and try to record, about 1-3 minutes into the recording I get an error message that says "Error 2147942487 Game Bar not working" The recording stops and everything that I recorded does not save. Why is this happening?...
  8. Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound...: Whenever i join my friends xbox party on the app on computer, a really loud annoying sound plays. Even if i manually mute my mic it still plays, so it has something to do with the app itself. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?...
  9. Boot Issues Screen Flicker

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot Issues Screen Flicker: Hi, I updated the other day to build 17134.228 and now when my pc boots the brand name comes up, then the screen flashes off and on and the brand name is back up again and normal boot resumes. Anyone else see this occurrence in this or other instances or have any ideas?...
  10. Lock Screen background reset to 'Picture' even if set to 'Windows Spot

Lock Screen background reset to 'Picture' even if set to 'Windows Spot: Hello Everyone, Windows spotlight had been working on my laptop from last few months, however, after a recent upgrade, it stopped working. It is stuck on one image, never changes to another one. If I go to Settings > > Lock screen > > Background and set it to 'Windows...