Windows 10: Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

Discus and support Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilverEye39, Aug 10, 2018.

1. SilverEye39 Win User

Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen.

The problem started after the 1803 update. Now if I record any full screen game, it records the whole video as a black video. But it doesn't happen with the windowed mode.

:)

SilverEye39, Aug 10, 2018
  2. Bhrayan23 Win User

Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

The Windows 10 game bar does not support recording all the games, and the error message you received may indicates that the gameplay blocks the game bar from recording. Thus, you'd better search for other Windows 10 screen recorders to do this trick.

Bhrayan23, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise

Source:
    Xbox Breaks Black Friday Records; Windows 10 Gaming Continues to Rise - Xbox Wire

Brink, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Mike_930 Win User

Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

I did try to record other games but it did not work and the last time I recorded on the xbox game dvr was on january 25, 2017

Mike_930, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox Game bar records gameplay as a black screen. - Similar Threads - Xbox Game bar

2. recording gameplay on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recording gameplay on PC: I'm trying to use the x box game bar on my pc to record me playing games on my pc. i'm trying to find out if I can do this and if the game bar has webcam overlay options so I can put me in the videos. can someone help me with this?...
  3. The game bar recording system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_xbox/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7
  4. The game bar recording system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The game bar recording system.: i dont know why it is not working, can one of you guys help me with that? Moved from: Windows 10 / PC Projection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/the-game-bar-recording-system/6d5b2d32-56da-4c41-94c6-1407474ae3a7
  5. Xbox game bar not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox game bar not opening: I removed a few apps to speed up my computer, and found out that without Xbox game bar it has problems. I did try also reinstalling Xbox after removing it, but did not help. I searched the Windows store and used Google search, but could not find the game bar app standalone....
  6. Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Doesnt Sync With XBOX Game Bar (Recording): I was not sure exactly where to put this, in Applications & Software or Gaming, so i just put it here. So, I have been recording with the Windows 10 Game Bar thing. But when i went to watch them, the audio slowly got out of sync. At the end of my galacticraft mod review, i...
  7. I want to record gameplay in 4k....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to record gameplay in 4k....: Windows 10, GTX 760(4k capable), 1920x1080 60Hz Monitor, Fraps I want to record gameplay in 4k.... I can do so at 1080p already. what do i need to change and where, to make my recordings true 4k 28298
  8. Windows Game Bar - recording stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Game Bar - recording stuff: BxOGwJytwaM - this looks amazing.. - anyone using it at the mo..?? 78123
  9. Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Gaming Bar Screen Recording: Trying to record KSP with the screen recorder, but it will only record for exactly 10 seconds then say 'There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again.' I have tried it windowed and then on a couple other games, same thing. Graphics driver is up to date.MVI 4064 -...
  10. Recording video with game bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording video with game bar: I have always recorded videos using 3rd party software, but yesterday, I recorded the Remembrance Sunday programme on BBC using the game bar recording mode. My stepson was marching in it and we saw him :-). I was really impressed with quality of recording, both sound and...