Windows 10: XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

Discus and support XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GuyWithAJacket, Jul 16, 2018.

1. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

Hello,

So, me and my friends are trying to set up a Minecraft Realms server so that we can all play online together without going through some other thing.

The problem is that whenever we try to access Minecraft Realms, it gives us the same message: "You cannot play on Realms because of how your Xbox Live account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy & online safety settings on Xbox.com."

So we go to the website and look at the settings, and we cannot figure out what the problem is.

All the privacy settings are set to "Everyone" or "Allow," All the Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety settings that it is allowing us to change are set to "Allow," and on the off chance that it would do anything, all the Xbox 360 Online Safety settings are set to "Allow" or "Family." Th only thing it's not letting us change is "You can create and join clubs" and "Broadcast gameplay" which no matter how many times we submit changes for, it refuses to change.

We are all tired and really annoyed by these problems and we cannot find anything online that solves our problem. If anyone has any suggestions please tell them to me.

PS: The settings instructions also mention a save button, but none of us can find that. Is it just referring to the Submit button or is that related to a different problem.

:)

GuyWithAJacket, Jul 16, 2018

2. cant open privacy settings

Hi Sean,

There are several possible explanations as to why you're encountering issues with accessing your Xbox account's privacy settings. Here's a list of the common factors:

• There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which needs a parent permission in order to change the privacy settings.
    • Access to Xbox Live is not yet available to your location.

For us to determine the root cause of this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you using a child or a parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to your Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried using a different web browser to access your account's privacy settings?
    • Are you encountering the same issue when accessing your account's privacy settings on a different device like an Xbox console?

Catherine Cus., Jul 16, 2018
  3. Xbox Privacy Settings Doesn't Do Anything

Hi Simon,

Xbox Live Privacy Settings can only be managed by an adult or a parent account. To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you using a child account?
    • On which device are you trying to change the Privacy Settings?
    • What is the exact error message when you try to play multiplayer games?

Loraine Mon, Jul 16, 2018
  4. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems

1. XBOX Live Privacy Settings Problems - Similar Threads - XBOX Live Privacy

2. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  3. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  4. Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working

Xbox sign in and privacy settings not working: Sign in buttons for all Xbox apps companion, game bar and official app not working, when I click them nothing happens no pop ups or flash. Also can't update privacy settings on Xbox account even though I have adult account and am not within a family group. Been trying to...
  5. Teredo problem in Xbox live

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Teredo problem in Xbox live: I am currently unable to connect to any game server in FH4 on my pc, i checked in the settings and its telling me that teredo is unable to qualify (french to english translation). Even after trying to fix it with the microsoft support page its still not working. Has any of...
  6. Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings not applying on windows 10: I'm trying to set my Xbox privacy setting to where nobody can see what game i'm playing or if i'm online or not, but hitting apply in my settings doesn't actually *apply* the change. My friends confirm that my status is still very visible; what can I do to hide my status or...
  7. Xbox Online Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Online Privacy Settings: I have been trying to play minecraft on Windows 10 with realms, but it says to change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings. If I go to that, it automatically redirects to https://beta.support.xbox.com/. If I click on more actions > Xbox settings, it redirects right...
  8. Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't change my own Xbox Live account's privacy settings: Hello! My name is Stas,and I've got some problem I want you to help me with. Not so long ago I bought Minecraft Bedrock edition (For Windows 10). I played it for a while,then i decided my friend to play with me.I logged into my Xbox Live account in Minecraft and tried to go...
  9. Xbox App Privacy setting and network

Xbox App Privacy setting and network: Hi, i have recently been trying to change my privacy settings for Join multiplayer games - when i click allow and press save i get a message saying An unexpected error occurred. Please try again later. please help me also i dont know if this is related but my network...
  10. Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox privacy settings and Minecraft Realms: Hello. A friend sent me an invitation to his realm but I cannot join. It tells me I have to change my privacy settings. However, the "Join multiplayer games" option is already allowed. The only two options that are blocked are "Broadcast gameplay" and "You can create and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live privacy

2. xbox live privacy issue

3. microsioft xbox live privacy settings error

4. unexpected error crashed after press submit xbox privacy,
  5. xbox error privacy & online safety,
  6. x box live error privacy,
  7. minecraft privacy settings,
  8. xbox security settings,
  9. an unexpected error occurred xbox privacy,
  10. xbox privacy setttings unexpected error,
  11. xbox live windows settings unexpected error,