Windows 10: Xbox on Windows Privacy

Discus and support Xbox on Windows Privacy in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to change my gamertag or I try to just simply try to go to my privacy page is just goes to a page that says "change your child's xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JonahEngelmann, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Xbox on Windows Privacy

When I try to change my gamertag or I try to just simply try to go to my privacy page is just goes to a page that says "change your child's xbox privacy and online safety status". It says this even though my account isn't the child of a family and that I made myself an adult in a family. If I am the child of some family it doesn't say I am and I have no idea who the parent is.

:)

JonahEngelmann, Aug 4, 2018

2. XBox Live Child Accounts Missing From Adult Safety Privacy Dashboard

We suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change privacy and safety settings for you or a child from Xbox.com. Changes that you’ll make regarding Xbox One privacy settings will also adapt on Windows 10 family features.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Aug 4, 2018
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Aug 4, 2018
  4. Xbox on Windows Privacy

Can't change my child accounts privacy settings on windows 10 for xbox live app

Hi,

To manage your Xbox family settings, please follow the steps from these articles:

If the issue persists, we suggest that you contact our
    Xbox Support
    for account management.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Xbox on Windows Privacy

1. Xbox on Windows Privacy - Similar Threads - Xbox Privacy

2. How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.: I am ON LAPTOP NOT XBOX I am not able to join xbox group post because of my privacy settings and i already saw a microsoft support member trying to help with this when they clearly said pc not xbox but the microsoft support guy decided to ignore that and do the instructions...
  3. How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix privacy settings to see xbox group post on laptop.: I am ON LAPTOP NOT XBOX I am not able to join xbox group post because of my privacy settings and i already saw a microsoft support member trying to help with this when they clearly said pc not xbox but the microsoft support guy decided to ignore that and do the instructions...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....: I want you to check this order and cancel it. It was bought by somebody else. I want the refund and the order to be cancelled. Please check thisXbox Game Pass Ultimate$49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....: I want you to check this order and cancel it. It was bought by somebody else. I want the refund and the order to be cancelled. Please check thisXbox Game Pass Ultimate$49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate $49.99 Gift for *** Email address is removed for privacy ***....

7. When i log into xbox on pc i can access all the settings, except for the privacy and online...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i log into xbox on pc i can access all the settings, except for the privacy and online...: I tried inprivate and cleared the browser's cache, still it won't load, i have set my birthday to 18+ still it isn't loading. why am i accessing privacy settings? it's because i want to play realms with my friends on minecraft. and i do have an internet connection, on the...
  8. When i log into xbox on pc i can access all the settings, except for the privacy and online...

When i log into xbox on pc i can access all the settings, except for the privacy and online...: I tried inprivate and cleared the browser's cache, still it won't load, i have set my birthday to 18+ still it isn't loading. why am i accessing privacy settings? it's because i want to play realms with my friends on minecraft. and i do have an internet connection, on the...
  9. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...
  10. Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings

Cannot Access Microsoft Xbox Privacy Settings: Hello, I've had this issue for some time and cant seem to find a fix to my issue. It always tells me that "The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."...