Windows 10: Xbox streaming to windows 10 problems

Discus and support Xbox streaming to windows 10 problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all After spending the last few weeks looking deeply into forumns, guides and videos I'm yet to find a real resolution and I hope someone can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Andywaters1987, Mar 11, 2017.

1. Xbox streaming to windows 10 problems

Hi all

After spending the last few weeks looking deeply into forumns, guides and videos I'm yet to find a real resolution and I hope someone can help!

i recently purchased a linx vision tablet to play Xbox whilst the other half watches catfish or say yes to the dress (key information I know!)
    it it generally runs great my Xbox is wired to my to link ac1900 router I connect to 5ghz. Generally I'm able to connect to high/medium although due to the screen size cannot see a benefit of very high. I do suffer occasional lag and connection problems. I've changed to performance power profile updated drivers and this still persists...

Anyway, even on higher qualities I see a lot of compression artefacts, people claim on desktops etc the picture is really clear but if I'm playing fallout 4 the image is good when I'm still but as soon as I have fast movement it's a blocky mess!! I've tried tweaking all settings on Xbox and the tablet to no avail.
    is this just a problem with how the Xbox encodes the stream? Or is my tablet needing reconfiguring or ideally do I need an upgrade? Tbh I am looking for an excuse to get an SP4

Andy help will be very much appreciated!!

:)

Andywaters1987, Mar 11, 2017

2. Xbox One Streaming Not Working

Are you on the xbox one preview program? if not you won't be able to stream.

I needed to update my windows 10 and did this a week and half ago, and since then I have been able to stream the xbox one to the laptop.

I have a problem were the streaming button does not show at all and when I go the home, a test streaming button shows up and it said my xbox or windows 10 xbox app needs to be updated. Both of the devices are fully updated, but this problem still occurs. I
    have contacted support and no one has been able to solve this problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

geoxboxonegamer, Mar 11, 2017
  3. No Stream-button in Xbox App

I can't stream anymore. I was able to stream with the insider builds of windows 10. But 2 days ago I installed the latest version of windows 10 (got is from MSDN) and updated the xbox app (7.7.29027.00000), but there is no stream option above the connected
    console. So I can connect with my xbox but can't stream.

When I go to the home-tab of the xbox app and select one of my games, I can click a button that states: XboxOne - Stream Xbox One games now. When I click it a message pops up: Can't stream because either the Xbox App or your console needs to be updated.
    Make sure they're both up to date and try again. Funny thing is, my xbox one is fully updated + I could stream before (insider build).

I have no idea what the problem could be...

Any ideas?

Goussaertt, Mar 11, 2017
Thema:

Xbox streaming to windows 10 problems

1. Xbox streaming to windows 10 problems - Similar Threads - Xbox streaming problems

2. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  3. HTML streaming problem Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    HTML streaming problem Windows 10: Birds and Blooms - animated ecard by Jacquie Lawson Trying to run this jackie Lawson card on my windows 10. All i get is the initial picture where it says click on window. When i do i get a blank page where all i can do is go to end. In other words the HTML video will not...
  4. XBox Streaming quality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Streaming quality: Is anyone seeing a drop in quality when streaming Xbox games to windows 10? Even on high quality I get a fuzzy look. Its not horrible but I was hoping it would be a bit better. I'm using a 650ti on my test machine so I wonder if my gaming rig will look better and if I should...
  5. Stream xbox to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stream xbox to laptop: Very frustrated user here Usually stream my xbox to my laptop most evenings (allow wife to watch her rubbish on tv) Last night suddenly unable to connect to xbox one anymore. Cant find it when try to add device and doesn't work when add xbox ip. Both xbox and laptop are...
  6. Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 xbox one streaming dvr: I have been streaming in high quality to my windows 10 pc with very little issues at all. My cpu is Phenom II X4 925, older but still way better than whats needed for game DVR, 16 gigs of ram, 780gtx. I just upgraded my video card from ati 4870s to the 780. But it still says...
  7. streaming new xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    streaming new xbox: Hi all,,,I just bought a new xbox one and I am trying to stream it with my windows 10 xbox app. I have got as far as the testing streaming page and it all came back with all the ticks and I could even hear my xbox game on the computer in the background, so all ok up to now....
  8. Xbox one streaming not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one streaming not working: Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network. Any...
  9. Stream Media to Xbox 360

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stream Media to Xbox 360: Since upgrading to Windows 10 I have lost something I used frequently, the ability to stream movies & pictures to my Xbox 360. Apparently Windows Media Center isn't supported on Win10. Looking for any suggestions or 3rd party apps, free solutions*Smile I downloaded and...
  10. Xbox One Streaming Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox One Streaming Issues: Apologies if this is not the right place for this kind of question - it's hard to judge. Please move it elsewhere as you see fit. Hello, I have my Xbox One connected to my Windows 10 computer between their ethernet ports because the Xbox One gets its Internet connection...