Windows 10: Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title

Discus and support Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just need to know if you need to own an xbox one in order to play anywhere titles like gow4 or the upcoming state of decay 2. Thanks *Cool 85600 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AtomicBoom369, May 28, 2017.

1. Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title

I just need to know if you need to own an xbox one in order to play anywhere titles like gow4 or the upcoming state of decay 2. Thanks *Cool

:)

AtomicBoom369, May 28, 2017

2. Xbox games on PC

Hi,

Xbox console and computer are totally different platforms, so both devices have their own versions of every game. The only games that you can be played on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC are the games listed on the Xbox Play Anywhere. You can check the link below
    to see the list of the Xbox Play Anywhere title games.

Xbox Play Anywhere

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 28, 2017
  3. Can i use the xbox play anywhere on my pc without having a xbox one?

Original Title: Xbox play anywhere

Can i use the xbox play anywhere on my pc without have a xbox one?

LucasColombo, May 28, 2017
  4. Tony K Win User

Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title

Hi there. Looks that way. The gow also.

Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title [​IMG]

Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title [​IMG]

Tony K, May 28, 2017
Thema:

Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title

1. Xbox, Windows 10 play anywhere title - Similar Threads - Xbox play anywhere

2. download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    download Ark on Pc with xbox play anywhere: ok so, i have Ark on my xbox one and i would like to download the game on my pc. But when i go into the microsoft store they tell me, i have to purchase the game but i already have it on my xbox one. and i don't understand because my friend he can download the game and not...
  3. Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Xbox play anywhere or Games with xbox live system on windows 10: Whatever game that's either on the gamepass, i bought or Free to Play has the same message; "Can't open this app. Check the windows store to have more information about -name of the game-" And nothing else. No error code or anything and i have already reinstalled windows 10...
  4. Xbox play Anywhere not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox play Anywhere not working: I have WSreset.exe the Microsoft store, ive restarted my device, but the install button for astroneer is grayed out and won't let me install it. It says not available on this PC. I know it is though because I played it 2 days ago. I would really like to play the game I paid...
  5. Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark xbox play anywhere Pls help!: I have the digital copy of the game on Xbox but i cant download it on Pc!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ark-xbox-play-anywhere-pls-help/cf2d9cb0-b852-4324-aaaa-9daf7f6516f2
  6. Xbox play anywhere games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox play anywhere games: There's a certain game I think making it a play anywhere game will boost player count by .__. a large amount. It's warframe :3 I myself really want to play this game on PC and its at a point the only possible way is Xbox play anywhere, anyway! What has to happen for a game...
  7. Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Play anywhere titles never seem to download on my PC: I have titles like Forza Motorsport 7, Forza Horizon, State of Decay 2, Sea of Thieves etc. that our listed as PlayAnywhere titles and I entered the code for the digital version on my Xbox One. I now have a gaming PC that I am logging into my Xbox account. I can see all of...
  8. xbox play anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox play anywhere: In the microsoft store i was going to download a play anywhere game(killer instinct),but on the availability it said xbox one and not pc or both why would it only say it is available only on xbox one if its a play anywhere game...
  9. Xbox Play Anywhere Gets an Asterisk

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Play Anywhere Gets an Asterisk: Microsoft’s promise to publish all future in-house games via Xbox Play Anywhere—meaning they will work on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs—may be less certain thanks to a quiet rewording of the original announcement. Naturally, conspiracy theories abound. I spent a great...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere launches September 13th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Play Anywhere launches September 13th 2016: Xbox Play Anywhere, which delivers certain games to the Xbox One and Windows 10 PC with a single purchase, goes live on Sept. 13, Microsoft confirmed to Polygon this week. The new program was during last month’s E3 Microsoft press conference. Play Anywhere saves your...