Windows 10: Xerox 6125 and Microsoft Publisher not working together

Discus and support Xerox 6125 and Microsoft Publisher not working together in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After my update to Windows 10, when I print a document with multiple pages from Publisher, it prints double the number of copies I asked for if there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Carol Davies, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Xerox 6125 and Microsoft Publisher not working together

After my update to Windows 10, when I print a document with multiple pages from Publisher, it prints double the number of copies I asked for if there are 2 pages in the document and quadruple the number of copies if there are 4 pages in the document. Also, the page orientation is sometimes off.

Any suggestions?

:)

Carol Davies, Aug 6, 2015
  2. Khazum Win User

XEROX PHASER 6200N

This doesn't work. It's now October 2016 and still no support from Xerox or Microsoft for Xerox Phaser 6200. The win7 Driver doesn't work either. Any other suggestions?

thank you

- sm

Khazum, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Printer prints PDFs VERY slowly since I upgraded to Windows 10

thanks Jim. The model number is Xerox Workcentre 6605 DN. Xerox seemed to think it was a Microsoft issue.

Richard and CorinneLinskell, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

Xerox 6125 and Microsoft Publisher not working together

1. Xerox 6125 and Microsoft Publisher not working together - Similar Threads - Xerox 6125 Microsoft

2. Would this all work together?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Would this all work together?: Im trying to build a pc for under £750 and im wondering whether this would all work together and would it fit in the case? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/would-this-all-work-together/8d6dc065-3a0b-4598-941b-b75b79cf98e8
  3. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  4. Camera and mic not working together

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera and mic not working together: Desktop PC - the built in microphone works fine until the built in camera is opened. The video and mic need to be both working at the same time for video conference calls. All the privacy settings seem to be correct to allow both access....
  5. Microphone and headphone not working together.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone and headphone not working together.: I recently got a new laptop and I can't get my microphone to work. I did every basic thing like setting privacy, setting default device, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I spent 2 hrs doing everything I could. It's really weird, I got the microphone fixed twice but then...
  6. Microphone and headphone not working together.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and headphone not working together.: I recently got a new laptop and I can't get my microphone to work. I did every basic thing like setting privacy, setting default device, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers. I spent 2 hrs doing everything I could. It's really weird, I got the microphone fixed twice but then...
  7. Microsoft Publisher Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Publisher Download: If i close my laptop will the download restart or resume when i reopen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-publisher-download/c598bdd7-d402-44d3-a9ab-fb0a849845db
  8. Phraseexpress, ftw and Microsoft Word NOT WORKING together

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Phraseexpress, ftw and Microsoft Word NOT WORKING together: I am currently using Phraseexpress for Medical Transcription, along with the ftw transcriber (a stand-alone player) and trying to transcribe into word documents (365 subscription). I have tried everything in my knowledge base including researching for hours on-end and...
  9. Rams do not work together

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rams do not work together: I have a 2 slot mobo and rams (8x2) do not properly work together. My pc crashes so much if i use them together but if i use them individually PC runs fine. Both rams company and frequency are same. Any solution except replacing them. submitted by /u/Farhan-Sidd [link]...
  10. Microsoft Home Publishing 2000

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Home Publishing 2000: I have recently installed Windows 10, but have kept the above program because I have used it for years and like the way it works. It still works perfectly in most operations, but when I try to print a two sided greetings card I get the following problem: The test page ,...