Windows 10: Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

Discus and support Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Folks. I have an 32-bit XP machine on the house network driving an Canon MP495 and a Xerox Docuprint C4350. I can print to both printers from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ronkrem, Jun 21, 2016.

1. ronkrem Win User

Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

Hi Folks.

I have an 32-bit XP machine on the house network driving an Canon MP495 and a Xerox Docuprint C4350. I can print to both printers from the XP machine. The XP is up to date. My work machine is a 64-bit Windows 10 machine connected to the same network. I can see both printers on the Windows 10 machine. I have connected to and can print to the MP495 over the network.

When I try to connect to the C4350 Windows 10 fails to find a driver. I have downloaded the specific 64-bit Windows 10 driver from the Xerox site and directed Windows 10 to that folder which contains what should be the correct INF file. However it says this is not the correct driver.

I am running out of things to try. Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thanks, Ron

:)

ronkrem, Jun 21, 2016

2. Driver for Xerox DocuPrint 203A for window 10

I just get a new laptop with window 10. Can anybody have the printer driver Xerox Docuprint 203A?

Origibal title: Xerox DocuPrint 203A for window 10

Jew IngLoo, Jun 21, 2016
  3. Where can I find a Windows 10 driver for the Xerox DocuPrint P1210 Laser Printer?

Where can I find a Windows 10 driver for the Xerox DocuPrint P1210 Laser Printer?

JefeJivaro, Jun 21, 2016
Thema:

Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access

1. Xerox Docuprint C4350 Network Printer Access - Similar Threads - Xerox Docuprint C4350

2. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  3. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer: Hi,Prior to the latest Windows 10 update. My Toshiba Laptop and Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer were talking to each other via the cable from a USB port on the laptop.After the latest Windows 10 update.They are talking only on items I have created on the laptop. I can NO...
  4. Windows 10 update & Fuji Xerox DocuPrint C1190FS printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Xerox printer/scanner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Xerox printer/scanner: I have a new lenovo think pad, I also have a xerix 3215 printer, the printer connects but I cannot get the wifi to connect to the network and when using the usb connection it will print but the computer is searching for the printer to scan, I was sent a patch...
  6. Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer DocuPrint M205 b, connect to Windows 10: My new computer has Windows 10 pro, version 1809, OS build 17763.720. (Recently updated). Is a printer driver available for Fuji Xerox Docuprint M205 b ? When I try to connect it, I get the message "driver not available"....
  7. cannot access network printer

cannot access network printer: wireless printer is installed but is not recognized by computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-access-network-printer/f20d6499-3dd9-45d9-9e7a-032e339f1288
  8. Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update

Xerox printer 6140 and Win 10 update: I seem to be having difficulty in doing a win 10 update, where it provides me that it can not do the update and give me an error code of Xerox - Printers - Xerox Phaser 6140N XPS - Error 0x800f0247 What do I need to do ?...
  9. Access to network printers etc...

in Browsers and Email
    Access to network printers etc...: When trying to add some of my network printers the process never found any. I was doing this vial the control panel's to add new printers. I have three printers on my network and they cannot be found. How to I get around this problem? I am, however, able to access net work...
  10. Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer

Unreliable behavior with Xerox printer: This weird thing keeps going on with the printer in my office. Most of the time it appears as "offline", although it's on and everyone else prints with no problems (I am the only one with Windows 10), and the green tick appears on it on the Devices and printers. Furthermore,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver docuPrint C4350 Drivers

2. docuprint c4350 driver windows 10