Windows 10: Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Discus and support Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Happy Holidays to all the fine gamers on this forum. Was Santa good to you this year? Santa (me) got me this combo for Xmas which eliminates the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by specialkone, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Happy Holidays to all the fine gamers on this forum. Was Santa good to you this year? Santa (me) got me this combo for Xmas which eliminates the last remnants of Alienware from this build.

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 [​IMG]

The keyboard arrived on the 23rd and I'm really enjoying it. Sadly, the mouse is still in beautiful Vancouver "in transit" some 3,000 miles away.

Did you get any gaming gifts this holiday season? All I heard about so far is Doorule's Titan X from his more than exceptional wife.

:)

specialkone, Dec 24, 2016

2. Can i use a prepaid visa or mastercard gift card to buy apps from the w7 app store?

I used a Mastercard Gift Card I got this past XMas to buy some apps. So yea.

Sven Johannsen, Dec 24, 2016
  3. 64GB SD Flash on N8

Nice one Roveel - thanks for sharing. Might trade in my 32gb card now and get a 64gb for my new xmas gift 701 - that will be sweet!

nickb99---01, Dec 24, 2016
  4. Dude Win User

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

*Thumbs Looks good mate. I got a 32inch 1440p monitor from the wife, love it

5. vgchat Win User
    vgchat, Dec 25, 2016
  6. That's awesome. Half the people I know who went from 1080p to 1440p complained about blurry game scenes or no difference. The other half love it and told me textures are much clearer. I assume you're in the latter group. I only actually saw two friends 1440P setup. Neither had the graphic hardware to support 1440p so that doesn't count.

Fufu didn't buy me anything for Xmas, and after all the money I spent on her. All she did was heat up my GPU *Roflmao2

specialkone, Dec 25, 2016
  7. Dude Win User
    Keep working your charm

8. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

- translated a Steam Wallet card for Dishonoured 2

- which was nice.. *chuckle

BugMeister, Dec 25, 2016
  9. Nothing for myself, but "Santa" did get my kids a new gaming PC to replace their terrible APU/Radeon HD 6850 based build.

blackroseMD1, Dec 25, 2016
  10. Dude Win User
    *Thumbs

11. Is that FX 8350 or FX 9590?

RubberDucky, Dec 25, 2016
  12. It's an 8350.

13. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

Yeah, this was a budget build with the money we had left over after buying all the other gifts. With the games they play, and the system that they're coming from, this is going to be plenty of power that should last them until I upgrade from my 6600K, which I'll then pass down to them.

14. +1 on this. Kids is what this time of year is all about. About a dozen nieces and nephews love , well at least for this week*Wink

specialkone, Dec 26, 2016
  15. Got me a used ASUS X550Z laptop *Biggrin

RoasterMen, Dec 27, 2016
Thema:

Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016

1. Xmas Gaming Gifts 2016 - Similar Threads - Xmas Gaming Gifts

2. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  3. Game gifting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game gifting: I was gifted a game and I redeemed the code and it registers that I redeemed the code but it wont appear in my library on the Microsoft store or Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-gifting/26bd88f4-441e-4211-a4d0-0f8763743671
  4. a gifted game not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  5. a gifted game not working

a gifted game not working: i was recently gifted a call of duty game by a friend who is on xbox and i am on pc, it is showing all of the content packs for that game except the real game, i can still play it on my xbox but i can not play it on my pc, how can?...
  6. how to buy a game as a gift?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to buy a game as a gift?: my Son would like Forza Horizons 5 for xmas... in a format that he can unwrap... how can i purchase the game so that it doesn't associate with my microsoft account?? i want to be able to buy it, wrap it up and give it to him... it only appears that if i buy it in MS Store, it...
  7. how to buy a game as a gift?

how to buy a game as a gift?: my Son would like Forza Horizons 5 for xmas... in a format that he can unwrap... how can i purchase the game so that it doesn't associate with my microsoft account?? i want to be able to buy it, wrap it up and give it to him... it only appears that if i buy it in MS Store, it...
  8. Gifted game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gifted game: hello goodafternoon my friend gifted me minecraft for windows 10 around 4 and i didnt recieve anything . His email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-game/0abb72e3-9f45-4e16-9ebf-13b37936907f
  9. Gifted games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gifted games.: My friend gifted me Minecraft through his Xbox to my PC and it doesn't allow to play Minecraft. Is this supposed to happen if not can you tell me how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gifted-games/6596fd25-2220-4746-8633-93d4a93df3cd
  10. Downloading a game that was gifted to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a game that was gifted to me: Hello, I was gifted a game by my dad but it didn't give me a download link to get it downloaded and now it just says that the key is redeemed. I redeemed it and never got anything. How can I fix this?...