Windows 10: xml error

Discus and support xml error in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When doing a scan with free version of Spybot I get the message (in bold) below about file 180702-213610.xml. Has been on the 'cleaner' page for a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by santamargerita, Aug 2, 2018.

1. xml error

When doing a scan with free version of Spybot I get the message (in bold) below about file 180702-213610.xml. Has been on the 'cleaner' page for a few days. What is 180702-213610.xml? Is it a virus? Has it been cleaned based on note in green below? I use Webroot Securie Anywhere and have tried Microsoft Safety Scanner. Neither shows any issues on computer.

[-] 18-07-03 20:18:34 1 items are not yet cleaned from file 180702-213610.xml
    18-07-03 20:58:37
    18-07-03 20:58:37 Processing 180702-213610.xml
    18-07-03 20:58:37

Thanks

A

:)

santamargerita, Aug 2, 2018
  2. dvdsry Win User

6500 XML error.

Hi.

When I go into the menu of my 6500 slide and open the "downloads" folder it opens to the downloads screen and then changes to a screen showing the following:

XML error

class

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:

Has anyone any suggestions as to what I can do,or is it a trip to the dreaded Care Centre?

Cheers.

dvdsry, Aug 2, 2018
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    PHP/XML Question

Code: $url3 = 'https://api.eveonline.com/account/Characters.xml.aspx'; $url3 .= '?keyid=' . urlencode($_POST['keyid']) . '&vcode=' . urlencode($_POST['vcode']); $xml = makeApiRequest($url3); $charidcheck = $xml->xpath('//row[@characterID="' . $id .'"]'); if ($charidcheck = NULL) { $error_msg .= '<p class="error">Character Not On API Key!</p>'; $stmt->close(); }[/quote] Basically I'm trying to check if the variable $id exists in an xml file. And if it doesn't it should return the error.

Somewhere this isn't working because regardless of if I use an api that contains the $id or not the error doesn't happen.

ShiBDiB, Aug 2, 2018
  4. xml error

Steam API XML parse into css?

json_decode processes the entire file into a mixed array. Do:
    PHP: print_r(json_decode(file_get_contents($url), true));[/quote] To see the whole array. We're just jumping to the parts we care about.

simplexml_load_string loads it into a class describing the entire XML so you have to step through the children using -> . Arrays are easy to work with because you can copy part of it and focus on it easily.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

xml error

1. xml error - Similar Threads - xml error

2. why do i get the bellow message errors and im in countering nothing in the xml file in the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why do i get the bellow message errors and im in countering nothing in the xml file in the...: Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State Error NuGet Package restore failed for project Property: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1.. Please see Error List window for detailed warnings and errors. Severity Code...
  3. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  4. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml: Hello, When transferring files, they import with the file extension "FILE". I ran ren *.* *.xml to convert them to xml document to use in my script. I receive this error when I run the script. Is there an additional property that I need to change in order for it to be...
  5. "Specified node is the wrong type" error after converting files to xml

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  7. VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11

VPN Profile via Intune XML Parse Error Windows 11: We are deploying a VPNIKEv2 profile via Intune and it works perfectly on Windows 10. However on Windows 11, it comes back with an error. Intune gives the error:0x87d1fde8The client side gives the error in event viewer:MDM ConfigurationManager: Command failure status....
  8. When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...: It's working when 21H2 was installed when updated 23H2 it show this problem please reply via same id. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-json-or-xml-file-in-excel-it-shows-a/8ad6fa66-5124-467d-a8b6-6c3f4e045fd8
  9. When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...

When I save json or XML file in excel it shows a pop-up windows visual basic runtime error...: It's working when 21H2 was installed when updated 23H2 it show this problem please reply via same id. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-save-json-or-xml-file-in-excel-it-shows-a/8ad6fa66-5124-467d-a8b6-6c3f4e045fd8
  10. Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an xml file to edit - should...

Windows 11 - "No such interface supported" error when opening an xml file to edit - should...: I have just installed the latest Windows 11 patch and now my xml files show with a PDF image next to them. The application setting is set to automatically open with Code Writer so the image should be the Code Writer image not PDF. When I try to open it I get the error message...