Windows 10: xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus

Discus and support xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Recently, I am facing a little bit problem about this link. It is popping automatically. This Link/Virus is creating shortcuts of External Files Data... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by faiiziiawan, Aug 16, 2018.

1. xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus

Recently, I am facing a little bit problem about this link. It is popping automatically. This Link/Virus is creating shortcuts of External Files Data every time it opens. I run a full scan on my computer but Windows Defender is not detecting this ****. Can please anyone here knows how can I resolve this issue without installing/using external software or antivirus software. or what is the best way to delete this virus?
    Not: I have already uninstalled the chrome completely.
    Kind Regards

:)

faiiziiawan, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Bruce Hagen ~ MVP, Aug 16, 2018
  3. How .html > .doc

To save the web page as HTML, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the web page that you want to save as HTML.
    • The Save As dialog window appears. Select Web Page, Complete in the Save as type dropdown.
    • The web page is now saved as a set of HTML file.

Do update us on how it goes.

Lizette Ags, Aug 16, 2018
  4. xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus

How .html > .doc

Hi Zhao,

Yes, a web page can be saved as a Word document. Here's how:

• Navigate to the page that you want to save as a
      Word document
    • Save the web page as HTML.
    • Open the web page in Microsoft Word. You should now have an .htm or
      an .html file.
    • Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
      Save it as docx.

We look forward to hearing from you regarding the steps that we’ve provided.

Lizette Ags, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus

1. xmrmsft.com/hive.html Virus - Similar Threads - xmrmsft com hive

2. Registry Hive Recovered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry Hive Recovered: file: '\??\C:\System Volume Information\Syscache.hve' was corrupted and it has been recovered. Some data might have been lost. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/registry-hive-recovered/d7889e2d-41d1-49d8-ace6-07040061489a
  3. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  4. COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COM SURROGATE TROJAN HORSE VIRUS.: I am a proud member of TEAM MICROSOFT. But I have an unresolved issue with the trojan virus that having since attacked my system has failed to leave even though I have tried numerous third-party anti-virus software desktop apps and that is after Windows Defender failed to...
  5. Hive issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hive issue: what does this mean in my event log Event 16, Kernel-General The access history in hive\??\Users\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.WindowsCalculator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\Settingssettings.datwas cleared updating 7 keys and creating 1 modified pages...
  6. Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses

Multiple Com Surrogates No Viruses: There are NO viruses on my PC... Yet there still are multiple com surrogates... Is this normal!!?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-com-surrogates-no-viruses/1a14c36f-41d6-47f7-a2ed-e81a7d293c1d
  7. Com Surrogate Virus

Com Surrogate Virus: Recently, I cant save files or delete them because of "com surrogate". I think I got it when I downloaded Utorrent. I searched up how to delete it and everyone says dllhost.exe in the task manager bar :/. Sadly for me, whenever I click on dllhost.exe it immediately disappears...
  8. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...
  9. Backup Registry Hives

in Windows 10 Support
    Backup Registry Hives: As many of us knows that latest version of Windows 10 won't backup registry hives which could be needed when Windows 10 won't boot because of registry errors. I have created batch script for backing up registry hives this batch script will create two folders at root of C:...
  10. worst case scenario of having HTML microsft hive virus and how to remove it

worst case scenario of having HTML microsft hive virus and how to remove it: hi. ive been having this kind of virus. and im worried about some of my personal files. what are these worst case scenario? and how can i remove this kind of virus. i am really deeply hoping for not getting into getting format unto my laptop. pls do help....