Windows 10: Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

Discus and support Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error: An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by caxtin, May 4, 2017.

1. caxtin Win User

Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error:

An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry

Search works okay when Yahoo Mail is opened in other browser.
    Why so? I just switched to Edge and I noticed this.

Thanks.

:)

caxtin, May 4, 2017

2. Print Preview

Your Yahoo mail is browser based Print preview is a function of the browser and you are using????? Your browser may simply not have preview support in win 10, or you may be using edge.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 4, 2017
  3. Ron_330 Win User
    Scroll bar on right side of the yahoo mail not working with Microsoft Edge browser

I have the same problem when I sign in one of my Yahoo email (New email version) using
    MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER.

I can't scroll down in mail list or can't move scroll bar on the right, and can't read email content by scrolling down.

Scrolling bar does not respond.

This problem only happens using MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER.

I signed in Yahoo mail using Internet explorer or Google and there is no problem to move scroll bar or scroll down mail content.

But it has no problem to move scroll bar for my another Yahoo email account which is a Classic version of Yahoo mail.

I can't find any way to switch Yahoo mail new version to the classic version.

I could not find any answer by searching and googling in internet.

Ron_330, May 4, 2017
  4. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

Yahoo and Edge and not been playing well for some time.

I do not know route cause but if you search Edge and Yahoo, even on this forum you should get a lot of hits.No real solutions except don't use Edge which is not really a solution. Maybe when Verizon gets this deal done we will see changes.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

1. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail Search

2. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yahoo Mail: Why is it that on my cell I have immediate receive/send Yahoo mail whilst, on Windows 10, I either have to wait ages, for both receive/send (with problems with attachments), or have nothing until the day after? This is not a problem I experienced with Windows 7... I use my...
  3. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  4. YAHOO MAIL

YAHOO MAIL: i've been unable to access my yahoo mail through all medium. i can't open yahoo site, i can't access through windows mail apps. but i can access through my smartphone. my internet connection is fine, i already deleted all cookies, ran registry cleaner, already restarted my...
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser

Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  6. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: Need help with Yahoo Mail showing Not secure in Windows 10 Edge Browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_health/yahoo-mail/3fabbc56-4cc2-4072-ae6e-76235dc0c8ee
  7. yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail: how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/yahoo-mail/5c410c44-54bb-4b7b-8eaf-b3ca6ca1b31d
  8. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832
  9. Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser: Ever since I've been using Edge, I'm never able to get into my Yahoo mail. Instead, I get a message, "Please reload the page and try again or use another browser". Reloading doesn't help. I have other browsers I can use, but if I'm already using Edge, it would be more...
  10. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail: After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed....