Windows 10: Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

Discus and support Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error: An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by caxtin, May 4, 2017.

1. caxtin Win User

Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error:

An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry

Search works okay when Yahoo Mail is opened in other browser.
    Why so? I just switched to Edge and I noticed this.

Thanks.

:)

caxtin, May 4, 2017

2. Print Preview

Your Yahoo mail is browser based Print preview is a function of the browser and you are using????? Your browser may simply not have preview support in win 10, or you may be using edge.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), May 4, 2017
  3. Ron_330 Win User
    Scroll bar on right side of the yahoo mail not working with Microsoft Edge browser

I have the same problem when I sign in one of my Yahoo email (New email version) using
    MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER.

I can't scroll down in mail list or can't move scroll bar on the right, and can't read email content by scrolling down.

Scrolling bar does not respond.

This problem only happens using MICROSOFT EDGE BROWSER.

I signed in Yahoo mail using Internet explorer or Google and there is no problem to move scroll bar or scroll down mail content.

But it has no problem to move scroll bar for my another Yahoo email account which is a Classic version of Yahoo mail.

I can't find any way to switch Yahoo mail new version to the classic version.

I could not find any answer by searching and googling in internet.

Ron_330, May 4, 2017
  4. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

Yahoo and Edge and not been playing well for some time.

I do not know route cause but if you search Edge and Yahoo, even on this forum you should get a lot of hits.No real solutions except don't use Edge which is not really a solution. Maybe when Verizon gets this deal done we will see changes.

Ken

Caledon Ken, May 4, 2017
Thema:

Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

1. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Yahoo Mail Search

2. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  3. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge browser - All searches fail: Windows 10 - Edge browser: ALL searches from the address bar fail with the following message:The connection for this site is not securesearchesmia.com sent an invalid response. Problem has just started on my desktop but works fine for my laptop. In looking for differences...
  4. Edge browser - All searches fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  6. Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!

Yahoo mail alerts with Edge!: Hi again and "Happy New Year", after weeks sorry months of problems with the Windows 10 Mailbox/Calendar app I have removed it. The main issue not being able to add my yahoo email account! I have set up two live Yahoo tiles now, one with my incoming mail and the other with...
  7. yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...

yahoo search keeps overiding my searches on edge, there are no other browser options in...: so ive gone over it again and again, looked through all the comments on other peoples questions and gone to multiple sites looking for a way to stop yahoo from overiting my google searches but i havent yet gotten a simple answer to how everything ive read has not helped...
  8. Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser: Yahoo browser taken over the edge browser and I can't get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/yahoo-browser-taken-over-the-edge-browser/bf9b1347-6647-4be4-8abf-dea2f647e234
  9. Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Access Yahoo Mail using Edge Browser: Ever since I've been using Edge, I'm never able to get into my Yahoo mail. Instead, I get a message, "Please reload the page and try again or use another browser". Reloading doesn't help. I have other browsers I can use, but if I'm already using Edge, it would be more...
  10. Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Settled on Edge with Yahoo Mail: After numerous trial runs I settled on MS Edge with Yahoo Mail. Choose Edge due to its simplicity and speed. Choose Yahoo Mail because of it flawless performance and ease of use. GMail and Oulook would not sync. Firefox is a very good browser yet I like simplicity and speed....