Windows 10: yahoo mail

Discus and support yahoo mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD [moved]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AllemBerhanu, Jul 14, 2018.

1. yahoo mail

how can I recover my yahoo mail after formatting my HD

[moved]

:)

AllemBerhanu, Jul 14, 2018
  2. Billy Med Win User

yahoo messaging setup

Hi Kieth,

Regarding the issue that you had with making email replies on your Yahoo, have you tried performing a uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Uninstall the Yahoo Mail app.
    • Perform a soft reset by Pressing the Power and Volume down button simultaneously for 15 seconds.
    • Once the phone vibrates, release your hold and wait for the phone to finish rebooting.
    • Reinstall Yahoo Mail from the store.

Let us know if the issue persists after following the steps above.

Billy Med, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Yahoo e-mail not opening

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Yahoo?
    If the issue is specific to yahoo, I suggest you to contact the yahoo support to get better assistance with the issue.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/mail

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Jul 14, 2018
  4. lpatrick Win User

yahoo mail

Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions.
    • How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge?
    • Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked.
    • Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on Mail?
    • Will all of my Edge folders contain the data that came from Yahoo after I delete the Yahoo account?
    • Am I overreacting?
    • Feel free to offer any additional advice especially since I have forgotten how all these new apps and systems work.

Thank you

lpatrick, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

yahoo mail

1. yahoo mail - Similar Threads - yahoo mail

2. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  3. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo Sign Mail Problem: Looks like we can't get you in your account on this device. Please try signing in from the device you use most often.Start overthis message happen during signing in my Yahoo maili tried several browseralso i used same pcand tried with new pcplz help...
  4. Yahoo Sign Mail Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...: In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop....
  6. In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...

In win11 I can't move my yahoo e-mails out of the e-mail environment to store on a dvd cd,...: In win11, I can't move my e-mails out of the e-mail environment to save in a desk top folder or on a dvd -cd for storage, even with drag & drop....
  7. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  8. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Customization
    add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS: What does this mean? Create an association in the Default Programs on control panel. Cannot send emails becacause of :"no email associationto perform this action"........Have been using the same email address for years..but cannot send emails from certain sites like...
  9. add yahoo mail as default mail program in DEFAULT PROGRAMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11

Mime attachments ics files come as "untitled" in yahoo mail on windows 11: Hi,When I receive emails on my yahoo mail web version in windows 11 instead of getting a normal mime attachment ics file for a calendar event I only get an attachment named "untitled". And this attachment does not work.I tried some workaround solutions and found the...