Windows 10: Yahoo Notifications and Email Style

Discus and support Yahoo Notifications and Email Style in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am still trying to turn off the Notifications for news and mail from Yahoo. I went to settings and I turned off the blue button for email. That is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RaymondWindoz10, Sep 2, 2018.

1. Yahoo Notifications and Email Style

I am still trying to turn off the Notifications for news and mail from Yahoo.

I went to settings and I turned off the blue button for email. That is supposed to also stop news notifications, but it still shows up.

Is there any way to stop it?

I would like to see that little bell disappear.

It's a nuisance.

I have tried several different fixes and searched many times online, but although it seemed to work for them, nothing has worked for me. Perhaps it is the Windows version, new Yahoo update or Dell ........I am out of ideas.

------

My yahoo mail changed on me this weekend.

I did nothing to change the appearance. I did not change settings or revert to the classic mail style.

But the font changed to a different style and it appears pale, like it has faded.

It is a bit blurry and almost hard to read.

It's annoying.

But it's too much of a nuisance to change email addresses because I have had yahoo for so long and the yahoo address is used for so many places. I use Gmail as well, but I have 5X more traffic on my yahoo address.

------

Any suggestions or new ideas ?

:)

RaymondWindoz10, Sep 2, 2018

2. email account hacked. please help

Then I suggest you use it.

TheMailMan78, Sep 2, 2018
  3. GSquadron Win User
    Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Yahoo Notifications and Email Style 23ssl68.png

GSquadron, Sep 2, 2018
  4. Yahoo Notifications and Email Style

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2018
Thema:

Yahoo Notifications and Email Style

1. Yahoo Notifications and Email Style - Similar Threads - Yahoo Notifications Email

2. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  3. Yahoo email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo email: I would like to have two yahoo emails listed in one browser, so I can switch back and forth between the two, but when I add a second one, the first one disappears. I'm told both can be listed and I can do what I want to do, but I'm not able to have more than one email at a...
  4. yahoo email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yahoo email: When I open my yahoo email there is a yellow strip at the top saying my account is out of date and two options "Fix Account" or "Dismiss." I've updated my windows 10 as it said it was out of date but that did not help. I changed my password and PIN and no help either. This...
  5. Yahoo email

Yahoo email: I have been unable to load my yahoo emails. Spoken to the tech guys who say I need to get an app password. I have seen that this is generated via the security on yahoo. Problem is on my system it doesn't allow this. Please any suggestions cheers...
  6. YAHOO EMAIL

YAHOO EMAIL: THERE IS NO EMAIL PROGRAM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-email/b2c12adc-7a65-442c-acb0-e8b66caec94f
  7. Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo email: Hi When I open yahoo email. I keep getting a pop up saying the browser is not supportive from 31st January The pop up only offers Firefox & Chrome. I'm using and prefer IE as I find this simple enough for me Is it possible I can get yahoo email to work with IE without...
  8. Yahoo Notifications and Email Style

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Notifications and Email Style: I am still trying to turn off the Notifications for news and mail from Yahoo. I went to settings and I turned off the blue button for email. That is supposed to also stop news notifications, but it still shows up. Is there any way to stop it? I would like to see that...
  9. stop yahoo notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    stop yahoo notifications: how to stop notifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/stop-yahoo-notifications/222a4bbc-e96e-4cf7-b015-c126e414d71d
  10. Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo Mess. and Yahoo email: I have lost both of these. I have chatted with them and they say its good to computer and they have giving me a new code and also a temp password but it still come with error that says no internet connection or when I put in temp password it says they don't match (password...