Windows 10: Yahoo Verizon mail

Discus and support Yahoo Verizon mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by durkinjt, Sep 11, 2016.

1. durkinjt Win User

Yahoo Verizon mail

I have just upgraded to Win. 10, my Yahoo mail needed and app to work properly, I downloaded the app, but Yahoo still the same, how to apply app? The Verizon e-mail will not even open, HELP

:)

durkinjt, Sep 11, 2016
  2. JVC33 Win User

windows 10 mail stuck in drafts

problem was six months ago

Verizon help deleted outlook said I couldn't use with verizon

never solved - I switched to another mail ISP

Verizon sold mail to AOL

Verizon bought Yahoo with their mail

I switched to Comcast last week maybe I will try their mail

this is same reply I got from Vanessa Oca

JVC33, Sep 11, 2016
  3. bdnewberg Win User
    yahoo mail app / program for windows phone

Entegy .... thank you for your reply to my ? There is no Yahoo mail option on my Verizon WP 8 Lumia 925

bdnewberg, Sep 11, 2016
Thema:

Yahoo Verizon mail

1. Yahoo Verizon mail - Similar Threads - Yahoo Verizon mail

2. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  3. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  4. Aol Verizon E Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Aol Verizon E Mail: I had an Email account by Verizon serviced by aol. I can no longer access that E Mail. What happened and can I recover my E mails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aol-verizon-e-mail/08f2408e-a692-4337-8f8a-fcab3ccd0a39
  5. yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  6. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  7. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  8. Microsoft Mail Windows 10/or Outlook. Verizon/AOL/Yahoo conundrum.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Mail Windows 10/or Outlook. Verizon/AOL/Yahoo conundrum.: A friend of mine has tried to use Outlook 365 to open her e-mail that used to come to a Verizon account, over an AOL server. imap.aol.com imap.mail.yahoo.com Trying to use SSL and authentication, and username as just username, or *** Email address is removed for privacy...
  9. Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook and Verizon Mail on AOL: Sometime back Verizon gave their e-mail operations to AOL. All has been working well until earlier this week when suddenly the IMAP folders would not sync. Checking online, all that could be found was to reset the IMAP settings in Outlook. After doing this multiple times,...
  10. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832