Windows 10: Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

Discus and support Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

Source: Yammer strengthens team collaboration through integration with Office 365 Groups - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Sep 25, 2016
  2. 태준문 Win User

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

I am using yammer in th webpart of sharepoint 2016.

After December 15, 2017, I can't use it with the message below.

========================================

As of
    December 15 2017
    , Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 10 and will no longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to

Office 365 system requirements
    . You can also access Yammer by downloading our

mobile apps

========================================

According to the message, I need to use IE11. I am already using IE11 now.

How can I resolve this probleem.

When I connect directly to 'www.yammer.com', It is working.

Is it not working embeded javascript on the sharepoint webpart?

태준문, Sep 25, 2016
  3. YazminSP Win User
    Yammer embed in SharePoint 365 shows error message that not longer support IE9 but we use IE11

Hello,

We have embed yammer in our Intranet's homepage (SharePoint 365) but since last week it shows the following error message:

"As of May 1 2015, Yammer no longer supports Internet Explorer 9 and will not longer work reliably in this browser. To continue using Yammer, you must upgrade your browser. For supported versions, please go to Office 365 system Requirements. You can also
    access Yammer by downloading our mobile apps"

To narrow down this issue,

1. Our machines has IE 11 version 11.0.10240.17738 and yammer works fine in Chrome

2. This occurs only in the homepage site , trying the same code in another sites and it works fine.

3. This issue occurs to all computers in the organisation.

Any help/advice would be much appreciate.

Thank you,

YazminSP, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

1. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups - Similar Threads - Yammer Integration Office

2. office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    office 365: I did not install publisher when i installed "home office 365." How do I now find and install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365/720b03d8-673f-4b53-ad3c-0918ab23bdc0
  3. Yammer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yammer: This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can...
  4. Office 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365: Hi Is anyone else having an issue with Office 365 this morning? I logged in earlier all was OK, just turned the PC off and done a few things, when I turn on it is asking me to turn on my auto renewal.... [img] If I go to account options in Outlook [img] I...
  5. Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer integration with Office 365 Groups now rolling out: Yammer empowers people to work out loud and connect with others across their organization to share ideas and get things done. In Yammer, groups provide the structure for people to gather in open spaces to share best practices, develop into communities of interest and ignite...
  6. What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups for April 2017: With over 85-million monthly Office 365 users, there’s no such thing as a typical customer. That’s why we built Office to embrace the diverse needs of the modern workplace by giving teams their choice of tools. Even within a single organization, different teams often have...
  7. Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 Groups update at Ignite 2016: It was an exciting time for Office 365 Groups at Ignite 2016 in Atlanta last month. We had some great sessions, which are now available online to all of you that could not attend. These sessions cover top of mind questions you asked us to discuss, ranging from our...
  8. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  9. What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in Office 365 Groups administration: Last December, we announced that Office 365 Groups are now supported by eDiscovery. Since then, we’ve delivered a number of updates to help administrators govern and manage Office 365 Groups, which provides cross-application group membership to enable teams to easily...
  10. Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer

in Windows 10 News
    Use your Office 365 credentials to sign in to Yammer: Today marks an important milestone with the release of Office 365 sign-in for Yammer, a feature allowing users to access Yammer with their Office 365 credentials and to work across Office 365 applications with ease. How it works As users sign in to Yammer, they will be...