Windows 10: Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!

Discus and support Yay! I undid Windows 10 install! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I was finally able to undo the Windows 10 upgrade on my new Dell laptop! I'm not a tech guy, but if anyone wants to do what I did, I'll be more than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by IHateW10, Jan 2, 2016.

1. IHateW10 Win User

Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!

I was finally able to undo the Windows 10 upgrade on my new Dell laptop! I'm not a tech guy, but if anyone wants to do what I did, I'll be more than happy to share. P.S. - you will need an external medium to back up what you want to keep.

:)

IHateW10, Jan 2, 2016

2. KB3140743 Failure

Did not work. Installed the updates and undid them again. Shows no update history. I need a windows 10 disk so I can reformat and reload.

JohnBastien, Jan 2, 2016
  3. Windows 10 KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I installed windows 10! Yay! But one thing... ehh my windows 10 isn't activated Yay! I undid Windows 10 install! :(

Edd Fitzgerald, Jan 2, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Please go ahead and provided step by step instructions. It will be helpful to others.

Ztruker, Jan 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Yay! I undid Windows 10 install! - Similar Threads - Yay undid install

2. Is it possible to recover any undid actions you can't redo?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to recover any undid actions you can't redo?: I accidentally undid a folder that contained my important files without knowing, and I can't redo it after I restarted my PC.What can I do to restore those missing files? Is it possible to restore any undid files you can't redo?...
  3. Is it possible to recover any undid actions you can't redo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to recover any undid actions you can't redo?: I accidentally undid a folder that contained my important files without knowing, and I can't redo it after I restarted my PC.What can I do to restore those missing files? Is it possible to restore any undid files you can't redo?...
  4. I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..: So i was having an issue with my network adapters at first tried a lot of things like a reset on network, uninstalling, reinstalling, none of that worked so i just attempted a factory reset, then that failed and it undid the changes, so i try to login and it says user profile...
  5. I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried to reset my pc, it undid the changes and now it doesn't work..: So i was having an issue with my network adapters at first tried a lot of things like a reset on network, uninstalling, reinstalling, none of that worked so i just attempted a factory reset, then that failed and it undid the changes, so i try to login and it says user profile...
  6. Start Menu and Settings not working after failed update undid it's changes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu and Settings not working after failed update undid it's changes: A couple days ago, Steam could not finish downloading an update because "Corrupt Disk". I went to my C: drive's Properties -> Tools and clicked on Error Checking. Error Checking confirmed that it also found errors and offered to repair them. I accepted, but as the system was...
  7. Yay I got an SSD drive for Xmas.....er WHAT do I do with it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yay I got an SSD drive for Xmas.....er WHAT do I do with it?: I, like alot of people, have been hearing about SSD drives for a while now but I've not had the money to get one as they always seemed to be way too expensive for me. However I have tried to keep up with the technology and how it's been changing and have seen recently that...
  8. Update finished...yay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update finished...yay: Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2 138769
  9. windows 1803 update deleted my desktop wallpaper, undid my arrangements of icons, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 1803 update deleted my desktop wallpaper, undid my arrangements of icons, and...: this may be incomplete, as i only just upgraded, but i just wanted to let the Microsoft team know. i am using an alienware 15 R4, further details in the screenshot[ATTACH]...
  10. Yay, more problems.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Yay, more problems.: Okay, I know I always have alot of problems regarding my computer. (I've got a new one in the building phase.) This time, it's SD cards. I've got a MicroSD for my GP Hero 4 Session and a PNY MicroSD to SD adapter, and a Dane MicroSD to SD adapter. The lock should be off,...