Windows 10: Yay, more problems.

Discus and support Yay, more problems. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Okay, I know I always have alot of problems regarding my computer. (I've got a new one in the building phase.) This time, it's SD cards. I've got a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dragonykz, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Dragonykz Win User

Yay, more problems.

Okay, I know I always have alot of problems regarding my computer.
    (I've got a new one in the building phase.)
    This time, it's SD cards.
    I've got a MicroSD for my GP Hero 4 Session and a PNY MicroSD to SD adapter, and a Dane MicroSD to SD adapter.
    The lock should be off, as it is in the 'up' position, closest to the pins(?)

Yay, more problems. [​IMG]

{EDIT}--> when it plug it in, it plays the sound of a recognized device, but it doesn't show up anywhere in the roster for available devices.

:)

Dragonykz, Dec 21, 2015

2. Yay-Yay-2005

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

- Which document are you referring (Word, Excel, etc.)

- Are you referring to online document?

Help us with more information to assist you further.

Guru Kiran G, Dec 21, 2015
  3. Yay-Yay-2005

I find I can no longer print a selection of a document. I used to be able to print just 3 lines or part of a page with all previous versions of Windows, but cannot with this. I think I have gone through all the options available. Please can someone help?
    It's such a waste of ink and paper to have to print a whole page.

Thanks.

Yay-Yay-2005, Dec 21, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

Yay, more problems.

Is the card properly partitioned/formatted? Just asking.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 21, 2015
  5. Dragonykz Win User
    Should be. I formatted it with the device itself.
    It accepts the videos I record, doesn't say 'SD ERROR'

Dragonykz, Dec 21, 2015
  6. wyldman68 Win User
    Have you looked in Device Manager under Storage Controllers, to see if the SD controller is listed?

wyldman68, Dec 21, 2015
  7. Dragonykz Win User
    After pissing about with it, I figured out the problem.
    The SD was dead.
    I bought a new one, so all is well.

Dragonykz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Yay, more problems.

1. Yay, more problems. - Similar Threads - Yay more problems

2. More Problems with FIREFOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...
  3. More BSOD problems.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More BSOD problems.: Hello, all! I was plagued with BSOD issues earlier this month. I ran some memory diagnostics and found an error, so unseated/reseated my memory sticks and the problems seemed to have went away so I figured I had simply not properly seated the memory the first time, as this is...
  4. MORE Problems with 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MORE Problems with 22H2: I’m having multiple problems installing Windows 11 22H2 – is there any way to identify clearly what is causing the problem? Should I be worried it won’t install, or relieved? For at least 6 months now I have been getting regular notifications that Windows 11 22H2 is available...
  5. Bootloop and more problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop and more problems: so my computer is stuck on a boot loop this happened one day after i powered it off using the power button. it is stuck in a boot loop just a black screen with circling dots and won’t even get to the login screen. also even when i try to factory reset it and wipe everything...
  6. Bootloop and more problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootloop and more problems: so my computer is stuck on a boot loop this happened one day after i powered it off using the power button. it is stuck in a boot loop just a black screen with circling dots and won’t even get to the login screen. also even when i try to factory reset it and wipe everything...
  7. Bootloop and more problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. More Problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More Problems: So I reinstalled and booted up my Linux drive which is on a WD Blue M.2 drive and I wanted to use my spare HDD as extra storage so I formatted it and copied some files over, I shut down my computer and tried booting into my SSD which is a Samsung Evo and has Windows 10...
  9. Update finished...yay

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update finished...yay: Thanks folks 19 hours later and update is finished*Mad2 138769
  10. Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!

in Windows 10 Support
    Yay! I undid Windows 10 install!: I was finally able to undo the Windows 10 upgrade on my new Dell laptop! I'm not a tech guy, but if anyone wants to do what I did, I'll be more than happy to share. P.S. - you will need an external medium to back up what you want to keep. 36102