Windows 10: yesterday win 10 presented me with a photo album that I don't want

Discus and support yesterday win 10 presented me with a photo album that I don't want in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Yesterday Windows 10 presented me with a photo album that consisted of images that are on my hard drive. #1 I don't want that happening #2 it feels a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Eaglepi, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Eaglepi Win User

yesterday win 10 presented me with a photo album that I don't want

Yesterday Windows 10 presented me with a photo album that consisted of images that are on my hard drive.
    #1 I don't want that happening
    #2 it feels a bit creepy that my computer does things with my data without permission

I believe this has happened once before and I couldn't find any post on here about it so I assume I didn't address it. Is there a way to turn that feature off?

:)

Eaglepi, Aug 13, 2018

2. Photo's app removes my photo's from an album

Hi Dino,

To help resolve you concern, what we suggest is to modify your photos properly. Follow these steps:

• Select the Start

yesterday win 10 presented me with a photo album that I don't want [​IMG]

button, then select Photos.

• Select Albums, select the album you want, then select
      Edit
      . Or, to start creating a new album, select New album , select the photos you want to include, and then select
      Done .

• Do any of the following:

• Type to enter a new title.

• Select Add or remove photos, select the ones you want, then select
        Done .

• To change the photo shown at the top, select Change cover, choose a photo, then select
        Done .
    You may also watch the video on this
    link
    for more information.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Aug 13, 2018
  3. CSA_007 Win User
    Missing Photo Albums

• Windows 10 Home
    • No
    • Yes - for albums I see the album names; however no photos in the album
    • No

CSA_007, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Eric Ber Win User

name photo album windows 10

Hi Rena,

Conflicts with the photos app settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having issues naming an album. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the Enter key.
    • Do you have a third-party security software installed?

Meanwhile, I would suggest that you try running the Windows app troubleshooter and check if you will still encounter
    the same issue in renaming an album in the Photos app.

Update us with the results so we can further assist you.

Eric Ber, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. yesterday win 10 presented me with a photo album that I don't want - Similar Threads - yesterday presented photo

2. Photos keeps taking me to Collections when I don't want to?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos keeps taking me to Collections when I don't want to?: Hi. First time poster here. Recently I've been having this issue with the Photos app on my Surface Mini laptop. Every time I click on a photo on my desktop, minimize it for a bit to do something else, and then reopen it, I am taken to this thing called Collections. I have...
  3. Photo's Album

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo's Album: My photo file keeps crashing and will not upload all my new photo's of my SD card. Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-album/cc95e459-19e7-49f5-9708-c2ee4d168fef
  4. Photos and photos albums on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos and photos albums on Windows 10: I am using Windows 10 on a new laptop. I have gone thru all of the photos and having created numerous albums, I assigned each picture to the appropriate album. However, now when I go back to photos, I find that each one has duplicated and now shows twice. Is there a way to...
  5. photo album

photo album: i scan photos, save them, then can't find them again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-album/3b68fd48-22d8-4682-81ab-4ca8afee7100"
  6. photo albums

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo albums: I set up an album using windows 10 but when i display the album it only shows selected photos.how do you change the storyboard to include all the photos chosen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-albums/7526ae66-5392-44b0-9ef7-c45d5a44fc34
  7. I don't want to reinstall Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't want to reinstall Win 10: Sooo... I recently purchased a new motherboard for my PC and, as you guessed, I want to replace the old one with the new one on my PC. I've never really done this kind of thing before but I heard that replacing motherboard requires Windows reinstallation. Considering how...
  8. I want my photo albums back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want my photo albums back: I dislike a new Photo App because I cannot find my photos. I don’t want my photos stored according to the place, time or people. Previously I had them in albums. Can I get my albums back? Photo Gallery program was really better....
  9. Photos in albums

Photos in albums: how do I rearrange photos in an album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-in-albums/7c58d5fd-c858-4b9e-9018-95e307057db6"
  10. Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos (rearrange order of presentation in an album): I find working with photos in windows very difficult. how do i simply rearrange/sort photos in and album? Simple Click and drag doesn't work. thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yesterday windows 10 photo