Windows 10: yet another 0xc000007b thread

Discus and support yet another 0xc000007b thread in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've done pretty much everything. I've looked at other threads, I've restarted, I've updated my drivers, I added some dll files. I reinstalled the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Toxiconym, Nov 19, 2015.

1. Toxiconym Win User

yet another 0xc000007b thread

I've done pretty much everything. I've looked at other threads, I've restarted, I've updated my drivers, I added some dll files. I reinstalled the game that causes the problems. I was looking to see if anyone had any tips on how to get rid of this.
    I have: Recently switched from a 32-bit to a 64-bit processor. That's probably important.

Oh, the error is The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application.

:)

Toxiconym, Nov 19, 2015

2. Yet another 0xc000007b error.

Hi,

Apologize for the difficulties that you have been put through regarding this issue and also for the delayed response.

Which version of the Skyrim game are you playing?

Refer to the following link to know the game's compatibility with Windows 10:

Windows | Official Site for Microsoft Windows 10 Home & Pro OS, laptops, PCs, tablets & more

I suggest that you check for updates/patches for this game and install them. If there are no patches/updates yet available for Windows 10 in the software manufacturer's website, then I suggest that you uninstall and reinstall
    the Software in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode. Refer to the following article to do the same:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: The above mentioned steps are also applicable to Windows 10.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further help regarding this issue.

Sharath Srinivasa, Nov 19, 2015
  3. asdfnfh Win User
    Yet another 0xc000007b error.

So I recently built a new PC, installing Windows 7 Proffessional, 64 bit. Soon after, I noticed the error appeared when trying to run Skyrim. By now, I must have read thousands of troubleshooting posts about this same error, and tried everything. I have
    updated/reinstalled DirectX, .NET Framework, Microsoft Visual C++(several versions), I have performed several sfc scans and even a chkdsk scan. Oh, and also updated to Windows 10, hoping the fresh install would save me.

Please help, I just want to play my game yet another 0xc000007b thread :(

asdfnfh, Nov 19, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

A few questions. Did the game work with 32 bit windows 10(before you changed to a 64 bit processor)? If not, it may not be compatible with windows 10. Did you install the game from a dvd? A scratched dvd could be the cause of the problem.

JohnC, Nov 19, 2015
  5. Toxiconym Win User
    I got the game after I upgraded to 64 bit. It's downloaded, not a disc. I'll look up to see if it's compatible, I'm pretty sure it is.

Toxiconym, Nov 19, 2015
  6. JohnC Win User
    Uninstall and d/l again, turn off av during install sometimes that helps.

JohnC, Nov 19, 2015
  7. Toxiconym Win User
    Still need help pls q.q

Toxiconym, Nov 19, 2015
  8. mokha Win User

i have same issue, i don't know what happen sudden all games not working !!
    plz help

mokha, Nov 24, 2015
  9. Toxiconym Win User
    Reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, just downloaded and run a random game on Steam (e.g team fortress 2) and when it installs it'll automatically download everything you need to run. This problem often happens when you go from 32 to 64 bit.

Toxiconym, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. yet another 0xc000007b thread - Similar Threads - yet another 0xc000007b

2. Yet another Bitlocker problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yet another Bitlocker problem: HiMicrosoft has come up with a new way to bamboozle me. Bitlocker, something I've never even heard of, let alone used. Okay, the computer is used, so maybe some previous user used it, but as far as I know the machine had a clean Windows install before sale. The HDD I bought...
  3. Yet another BSOD...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yet another BSOD...: I was just watching youtube and the audio just froze and I got a ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY BSOD. This happens often and I have no idea why. here's the latest minidump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ajhgd4r9gQdOgdt3-nM5baIsv4-muw?e=Ji3ERe please help i keep getting BSODs...
  4. Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game

in Windows 10 Support
    Another Error code (0xc000007b) When I start a game: i know there are so much answer to this error, but unfortunately i already done all of them but it's still not work for me. please if there any one who face this recently, and got to fix it, share your answer to me. thankyou 164013
  5. Another crash thread

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Another crash thread: Okay, so, the main problem is, while I'm playing, for example, The Witcher 3, I sometimes get a black screen in the middle of gaming. Monitor goes to power saving mode and I can hear the buzzing noise coming from my speakers sometimes, or the audio just continues to play but...
  6. Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yet Another BSOD Boot Loop Thread...: Hey all. Wondering next step recommendations from a bunch of bsod errors... I apologise in advance if I'm posting incorrectly, with too little info, or in the wrong place. This is my first post, yay. So, I'm getting: system thread exception not handled (sometimes shows...
  7. Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Yet another IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL problem: My friend's games keep crashing while playing games like PUBG and Path of Exile. Here is the result from a "WhoCrashed" analysis of the latest dump: Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. Crash dump directories: C:\WINDOWS C:\WINDOWS\Minidump On Tue...
  8. Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update (yet another thread thx to MS): Hello Community, wanted to open a new thread to post a recent issue with Update and see if there are others having the same issue. Microsoft locked all the other threads on this topic that I had been subscribed to, hence the reason for opening a new. Windows Update.....oh...
  9. HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website?: HOW do you view the actual threads on this yet another confusing Microsoft website? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-view-the-actual-threads-on-this-yet/35f648e2-52b1-40fd-8efe-fab0aca27636
  10. Yet another W10 network credentials junk thread.. but plain talk !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yet another W10 network credentials junk thread.. but plain talk !: I have got W10 now including two W10 and 2 W7s on my home network... Different users and passwords on each one and all have a shared folder. Yes I set the network config for 'don't ask for passwords'... BUT of course I am asked for credentials when trying to access the other...
Tags: