Windows 10: Yetti Blue Microphone not being Detected

Discus and support Yetti Blue Microphone not being Detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new microphone for better recording my voice when live streaming or playing games on my XPS 8900. It worked great, but suddenly out of no where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SonicSlayer, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Yetti Blue Microphone not being Detected

I got a new microphone for better recording my voice when live streaming or playing games on my XPS 8900. It worked great, but suddenly out of no where the device had stopped working. I don't know what caused it to do that. My computer wasn't detecting it as a recording device anymore. I unplugged the cord at the microphone and plugged it back in, nothing. I unplugged it from the tower (where it was plugged in from) and plugged it back in, nothing. I unplugged it, restarted the computer, and then plugged it back in, nothing. I checked my devices and it is giving me this error:
    "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)". I'm unsure of what to do on how to fix this. I am not planning on getting a new microphone. What do I do?

:)

SonicSlayer, Apr 26, 2016

2. my headset microphone is not being detected

Im not useing a one its a iba laptop and i dint know the moddle of the eadset but m retty sure that its the usb not working

romanEmpireqp, Apr 26, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    my headset microphone is not being detected

Is the plug fully inserted?

garym123, Apr 26, 2016
Thema:

Yetti Blue Microphone not being Detected

1. Yetti Blue Microphone not being Detected - Similar Threads - Yetti Blue Microphone

2. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone not being detected on windows.: Recently I woke up, plugged in my microphone and it didn't work. So I thought it was just an issue with the computer so I restarted it and that still didn't work, so I decided to reinstall my drivers, go back to the last version, redownloaded windows and I just gave up....
  3. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not being detected on windows.: Recently I woke up, plugged in my microphone and it didn't work. So I thought it was just an issue with the computer so I restarted it and that still didn't work, so I decided to reinstall my drivers, go back to the last version, redownloaded windows and I just gave up....
  4. Microphone not being detected on windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone not being detected

Microphone not being detected: I've had my laptop acer swift SF114-32 for about four months now and have been having an issue with setting up my microphone. For some reason, no matter what I do, it will not recognize any microphone I plug into the aux-port. I've tried going into device manager, but it...
  6. Headset microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset microphone not being detected: I got a headset that has a detachable microphone in it. When I plug it in my laptop recognizes the headphones but not the microphone. Under input devices the only one is the low quality built in microphone that’s right next to the fan while not recognizing the headset...
  7. Headset with microphone not being detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Headset with microphone not being detected: Specs: Dell OptiPlex 5060 Windows 10 Black 3.5mm jack on front panel Green audio out jack on back panel I just bought a Steelseries Arctis 3 headset to use with my work computer (will also be using it for PS4). When plugged into the front jack, Windows does not recognize...
  8. Rear microphone input not being detected

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear microphone input not being detected: The microphone jack on the front of my PC seems to have stopped working completely and whenever I put a microphone input into it, a low buzz and static is present. I have used multiple headsets from friends with the same result so I am assuming that the front microphone jack...
  9. Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected

Microphone Plugged In But Is Not Being Detected: Recently, I tried using my microphone, yet found it wasn't working despite using it only a few weeks prior. I went through a few settings and found out that my microphone is apparently (which is set to default by the way) not plugged, however it definitely is as I can see it...
  10. My headset microphone is not being detected

My headset microphone is not being detected: 1 year ago I bought a HyperX Cloud headset. Everything worked pretty well on my Laptop, until I built a new PC this year. The front panel has one headphone and one microphone jack, but the headset has only one plug for both the microphone that comes with it and the audio...