Windows 10: you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles

Discus and support you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello to all d like to ask you something is possible to change the color transparent of tiles windows 10 by one personalized Windows style 8.1 I leave... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rsdnn, Feb 10, 2016.

1. rsdnn Win User

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles

hello to all d like to ask you something is possible to change the color transparent of tiles windows 10 by one personalized Windows style 8.1 I leave a catch edited by Paint *Smile

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles [​IMG]

you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles [​IMG]

:)

rsdnn, Feb 10, 2016

2. Change the Color of Individual Live Tiles Windows 10

This suggestion is good for nothing. It is very important to most users to be able to set a color that makes sense to him/herself and to their computer tasks. It is hard to believe Microsoft is having problems delivering such simple and obvious improvement.

CDCFerreira, Feb 10, 2016
  3. Change the Color of Individual Live Tiles Windows 10

It is not in effect. Use Feedback link to vote for or request this option.

This app was developed for Windows 8/8.1.
    Windows Tile Color Changer

Smittychat., Feb 10, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

Themes will change the color.

SonicBlue, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

1. you can change the color of the 10 windows tiles - Similar Threads - change color tiles

2. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  3. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tiles Not Changing Color: Why some of my tiles calendar, groove music, photos, etc. have different background colors?It's actually my old color scheme, now I changed it but some apps didn't update it. It bugged me for so longPlease help, sorry for my bad english...
  4. Tiles Not Changing Color

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10

Changing Tile Colors in Windows 10: I'm very sad to see that the ability to customize the tile colors without changing the appearance in other areas has been removed from Windows 10. It was one of my favorite features and I don't understand why such a simple customization option has to be removed completely....
  6. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  7. Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Change color of tiles in Windows Start Menu?: Does anyone know how to change the color of individual tiles in the Windows Start Menu? By default the color will match the Start Menu background color and there's no Windows setting that will allow to set a tile's color. Thanks 167434
  8. Tile color

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tile color: [ATTACH] Hello! I love the new Windows 10 UI, but some tiles don't have the same colors. Is there a way to fix this or is it a windows / adobe bug? https://preview.redd.it/8mjtb1t7yzv51.jpg?width=657&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5c5595a047c4422a26952c655fb44dd14ef50f71...
  9. Changing the color of a single tile

Changing the color of a single tile: I really like how Microsoft combined the old start menu with the new Metro style tiles. There is only one problem though: How do I even change the color for a single individual tile? I know I can change the color of every tile, but how about only one? 30510
  10. Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?

Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles?: Can you change the Individual Colour of live Tiles, even if only the ones you have made yourself. As it would be far easier to be able to spot the ones that you want to use for different things. If so how? 18667