Windows 10: You can now hear Bing’s homepage

Discus and support You can now hear Bing’s homepage in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If you’re among the millions who will visit Bing’s homepage today, you’re in for a surprise. Not only will you see a beautiful video of geese taking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

You can now hear Bing’s homepage

Source: You can now hear Bing's homepage | Search Blog

Brink, Jun 24, 2015
  2. linw Win User

Don't know how that works. Can't get vid to play and there is no audio symbol bottom right.

Maybe this goodness hasn't got way down to NZ yet?

:)

3. cgmurray Win User
    double clicking icons not responding

Ran a windows defender program. Now when I double click any icon it sends me to the Bing homepage. Tried to double click items in recycle bin and any double click sends me to the Bing homepage. How do I enable my icons so I can go directly to the site
    I double click?

cgmurray, Jun 24, 2015
  4. You can now hear Bing’s homepage

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 24, 2015
Thema:

You can now hear Bing’s homepage

1. You can now hear Bing’s homepage - Similar Threads - hear Bing’s homepage

2. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  3. new microsoft msn bing homepage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new microsoft msn bing homepage: New Microsoft Bing Homepage When I try to share articles on FB,it gives me an error message now "App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."...
  4. Bing is now officially called Microsoft Bing

in Windows 10 News
    Bing is now officially called Microsoft Bing: [img] As Bing continues to evolve, we’re focused on expanding the ways in which you can use Bing. For example, did you know that Bing powers InPrivate search with Microsoft Edge, quick searches in the Windows taskbar, work search scenarios with Microsoft 365,...
  5. You can now customize Bing itineraries to make them your own

in Windows 10 News
    You can now customize Bing itineraries to make them your own: Just as every person is unique, we know every trip is unique. A one-size-fits-all solution to travel is a start, but a great trip is one that caters to your interests. Earlier this year we introduced itineraries on Bing Maps for popular travel destinations (only available...
  6. Bing Homepage Today

in Browsers and Email
    Bing Homepage Today: A creepy homepage from Bing today, I was expecting Alfred Hitchcock to pop up. [img] 5962
  7. Homepage reverts to Bing on start up

in Browsers and Email
    Homepage reverts to Bing on start up: I have updated my laptop to Windows 10 and set my default homepage to bt.com but every time i start my laptop the homepage has changed to Bing search engine. Is this a windows 10 bug or something else. 11814
  8. Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox Homepage keeps resetting to Bing: I've read several threads here about the homepage resetting to Bing and I've tried all the recommendations. My homepage continues to reset to Bing. I've scanned for virus' & malware w/ Malwarebytes & Defender. Also used McAfee Stinger. No problems found. Is there a setting...
  9. The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014

in Windows 10 News
    The Most Popular Bing Homepages of 2014: Each day, a new Bing Homepage image transports you to a different corner of the globe or introduces you to some of the world’s most amazing creatures. As 2014 comes to a close, the Bing team wanted to look back at your favorite homepages of the year. But first, we wanted...
  10. The Bing homepage goes HD

in Windows 10 News
    The Bing homepage goes HD: Here on the Bing homepage team, we wake up every day thinking about how we can make the homepage even better, inspired by those of you who visit bing.com each day and take the time to tell us what you think. Today, we’re excited to announce that we’re adding one of your most...