Windows 10: you"ll have to get a new app for that

Discus and support you"ll have to get a new app for that in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; keep trying to us an add on with google and I keep getting ( you'll need a new app for that. I tried getting a new app to open it, but not sure which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chrissutton2, Jul 8, 2018.

1. you"ll have to get a new app for that

keep trying to us an add on with google and I keep getting ( you'll need a new app for that.

I tried getting a new app to open it, but not sure which app I am supposed to get. Also updated windows since I saw that could be an issue 9 that did not work) anyway this is happening on several things I am trying to use not just one application.

Thanks for any help

:)

chrissutton2, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 8, 2018
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 8, 2018
  4. you"ll have to get a new app for that

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

you"ll have to get a new app for that

1. you"ll have to get a new app for that - Similar Threads - youll app

2. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  3. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...: When my computer crashed, Windows 11 was installed in the repair. I wish to return to Windows 10. How can I do this? Will I lose purchased apps? Is this a procedure a complete novice can do?...
  4. How can I obtain Windows 10 and replace my Windows 11? Will I lose purchased apps? Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is my camera app not working properly?

Why is my camera app not working properly?: The camera light doesn’t turn on when I open the camera app, and it just displays a black screen. There is no error message and when I click the button to take a picture, it works. I just can’t see the preview - for either photo or video. I restarted my computer, made sure my...
  6. Cannot login to Microsoft. 'Youll need internet for this' but Wifi is disabled

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot login to Microsoft. 'Youll need internet for this' but Wifi is disabled: I only have wifi connection, but I accidentally disabled it while doing something else and Windows decided to restart without asking. Now I only see sign in option to my Microsoft account, which needs internet access meaning my disabled wifi that I need to enable in settings...
  7. Cannot login to Microsoft. 'Youll need internet for this' but Wifi is disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login to Microsoft. 'Youll need internet for this' but Wifi is disabled: I only have wifi connection, but I accidentally disabled it while doing something else and Windows decided to restart without asking. Now I only see sign in option to my Microsoft account, which needs internet access meaning my disabled wifi that I need to enable in settings...
  8. Cannot login to Microsoft. 'Youll need internet for this' but Wifi is disabled

9. Youll need a new app to open this exe filed ERROR Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youll need a new app to open this exe filed ERROR Pls help: https://i.ibb.co/JQySrmZ/popup.png the above pop up changes for every app / exe file hello after updating windows 10 fully I now get this insane pop up for every app on the system. And i cant fix it as nothing works! Please assist. Thanks submitted by...
  10. Youll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Youll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link: You'll need a new app to open this windowsdefender link pops up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-windowsdefender/387e7b0a-c050-4d59-aeaa-fdee6a9087a3