Windows 10: "You need fix your MS account" popup

Discus and support "You need fix your MS account" popup in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; This is what I'm talking about [img] 76501 Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Fred22, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Fred22 Win User

"You need fix your MS account" popup

This is what I'm talking about
    "You need fix your MS account" popup [​IMG]

:)

Fred22, Feb 2, 2017
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Feb 2, 2017
  3. john-5683 Win User
    MS Account ; you need to fix your MS Account for app------------ How? Thanks in advance

you need to fix your MS Account for app------------ How? Thanks in advance

john-5683, Feb 2, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 2, 2017
Thema:

1. "You need fix your MS account" popup - Similar Threads - need fix account

2. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  3. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    " you need to fix your account": pls help me i just wanna play minecraft but i got logged out and i cant log into my microsoft account i dont have accses to the email of that account its on my phone that broke yesterday so i cant get the recovery code...
  4. " you need to fix your account"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "You need to fix your Microsoft account"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "You need to fix your Microsoft account": Hello! For weeks that everyday I get a notification in Windows 10 saying that my Microsoft account needs to be fixed. So, I click on the notification and login with my password and it is fixed... But in the next day it complains again. I am tired of "fixing" my...
  6. You need to fix your Microsoft account message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You need to fix your Microsoft account message: is this real or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-need-to-fix-your-microsoft-account-message/fc125fc4-8019-4265-baff-20ef57a0cb85"
  7. Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]When you go on to sign-in with your Microsoft account, Windows 10, sometimes throws up an error message reading – Microsoft account problem, We need you to fix your Microsoft account on Windows. There appears to be no specific reason [...] This post...
  8. You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps ...: I believe this is quite common, but via Google, I can't enable any of the suggestions. This window "You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" currently remains on the bottom right...
  9. repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account"

repeating notification "you need to fix your microsoft account": My computer is endlessly giving me the message "you need to fix your microsoft account for apps on your devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device" I have clicked on it and it takes me to the "Change privacy options" settings page. The only...
  10. Utter confusion: MS Account and "You need to fix MS account for apps."

Utter confusion: MS Account and "You need to fix MS account for apps.": OK, I have Googled this annoying notification and have become completely confused on how to handle it. The reason for this is that I just don't understand (or rather, can't get a handle on) MS account. So, let me tell you what I have, and perhaps you can lead me on as how to...