Windows 10: You need some updates

Discus and support You need some updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; In the Action Center, it shows me a message- You need some updates, select this message to install. But upon clicking nothing happens. Shouldn't it be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2015.

1. You need some updates

In the Action Center, it shows me a message- You need some updates, select this message to install. But upon clicking nothing happens. Shouldn't it be taking me to windows update section or something?

:)

onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2015
  2. Gramma21 Win User

Error: "We couldn't download some updates because you were signed out of your account. Sign in with your account, try the update again, and stay signed in during the download" on Windows 10

Thank you for the suggestion. I shut down my computer after posting my last answer. I let it sit overnight. And then I opened it up the next day. Sadly, when I went to updates, it had the same answer already up. I chose "retry" again (even though I do that
    every time) and - surprise! It worked just fine! I have NO idea what I did differently. I've rebooted several times. Let it sit for a couple of hours as well. But whatever happened, it is working now.

Thank you again, so much, for all the suggestions and help. It was great to know people were actually offering ideas rather than ignoring the problem.

Tina

Gramma21, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Error: "We couldn't download some updates because you were signed out of your account. Sign in with your account, try the update again, and stay signed in during the download" on Windows 10

Hi Tina,

Thank you for responding and updating the status of this issue.

We are good to know that you are able to install all the updates on your device.

Feel free to get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating system. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

You need some updates

Brink, Aug 18, 2015
  5. onlytanmoy, Aug 18, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

You need some updates

1. You need some updates - Similar Threads - need updates

2. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  3. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!: Just to give context, a few months ago I had shutdown my desktop and it started an update. Before I left, the cable slipped out and the desktop instantly shutdown. It wouldn't open and after 1 day I finally got in. Thankfully, all my data was saved. I ran an SFC/scannow and...
  4. Windows Updates have been stuck installing on settings for 1.5 weeks now, need HELP!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. i really need help to update windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  6. i really need help to update windows 10

i really need help to update windows 10: for a long time now I've been struggling with trying to update my windows to the newest version. however when i try to update it I always get an error saying, "Download Failed - 0x80070057" someone please help me my last Windows Update was on August 2022. So I really need to...
  7. i really need help to update windows 10

8. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  9. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .: Only I need help . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-fixer-my-computer-about-this-problem/3d984854-d47f-45f5-a891-2eb9d0d72a53
  10. I need to fixer my computer about this problem this update error 0x80070643 .

Users found this page by searching for:

1. something happen and we couldnt install features Japanese dictionary windows 10 1803