Windows 10: You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error

Discus and support You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi! I've been trying to Set Up a Work or Education Account in Windows 10, but I've been getting an error saying that I need to be connected to the... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by bkchng, Nov 28, 2017.

1. bkchng Win User

You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error

Hi!

I've been trying to Set Up a Work or Education Account in Windows 10, but I've been getting an error saying that I need to be connected to the Internet (but I am).

You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error [​IMG]

How can I resolve this issue?
    I've tried some of the possible solutions that I found online - such as changing to local account login, but to no avail.

Thanks!

:)

bkchng, Nov 28, 2017
  2. san2222 Win User

You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf

I seem to fixed the issue. Thanks to Google, Microsoft TechNet and Answers. Searching (

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Search/en-US?query=0x800704cf&ac=4
    ) gave me some insights that this might have to do with Network Adapters. Since I had HyperV installed with its Virtual Switches and it's dependencies, I thought of removing it via
    Turn Windows features on and off . And there it is. No more errors. As mentioned in the web, try removing or uninstalling any network adapters you don't use and any VPNs along with it.

Now there are only two items in Network Connections:

So that's it. Hope this might someone else.

san2222, Nov 28, 2017
  3. san2222 Win User
    You'll need the internet for this. Error 0x800704cf

I wasn't updating nor upgrading. I was trying to add my Hotmail account in Mail App.

I tried DISM steps from System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files & DISM to fix things SFC cannot

Still the issue persists. Will do sfc now and let you know.

Similar to the issue here: Windows 10 Error 0x800704cf

But no solutions have been provided there except for DISM and sfc /scannow.

I hope the solution will be different this time. My hunch is if any services are disabled or not running.

san2222, Nov 28, 2017
  4. Barman58 Win User

Work and Education accounts need a suitable Work or Education Domain account and access to the internet to set up. This function is a way of joining a personal system to a domain owned by a Company or Educational Establishment who run a Domain based computer network. This is used mostly for BYOD (Bring Your Own Device), systems where the employee or student , uses their own hardware to access Company/School/Organisation resources (Software, Hardware Etc)

The system administrator of the domain will assign a user an appropriate User ID, (normally an eMail address), and normally will also allocate access rights to shared resources, Central Disk Space, Printers, these will be available after you have logged on to the actual Network.

You will also find that when logged into the Domain you will have restrictions to what you can change on your settings on your own system as it's normal to manage these centrally

Barman58, Nov 28, 2017
Thema:

1. You'll need the Internet for this 0xCAA30194 Error - Similar Threads - You'll need Internet

2. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  3. "You'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You'll need internet for this": Every 30 minutes, Microsoft Accounts keep popping up with this message:"You'll need internet for this.""It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connection and try again""0x800704cf"I close it, thinking that I don't need it. But eventually, it pops...
  4. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  5. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: I bought a Microsoft 365 subscription and I need to sign-in into my account to activate this but the error shows that 'You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf'. It's obvious that I have internet working well and good. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks....
  6. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. (Help) You'll need internet for this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    (Help) You'll need internet for this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jm18o7/help_youll_need_internet_for_this/
  8. Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows "You'll need the internet for this" Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to use any Microsoft applications online e.g. download an app from the Microsoft Store, sign into my Microsoft account on any app, Microsoft Office etc. This occurs all the time, even when I'm connected to the internet. Stems from an issue with network drivers....
  9. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...
  10. You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll Need The Internet For This - Error 0x800704cf: Whenever I try to login to the Microsoft store on Windows 10, I am greeted with this error message, along with it saying "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please try again." Even though I am completely 100% connected to the internet and everything else...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0xcaa30194

2. 0xCAA30190

3. 0xcaa30194 outlook

4. 0xcaa30194 you need internet connection,
  5. youll need the internet for this 0xcaa30194,
  6. error 0xCAA30194,
  7. 0xcaa30194 hyperv,
  8. CAA30194,
  9. youll need internet for this 0xCAA30194,
  10. 0xcaa30194 error in outlook,
  11. Youll need the internet for this. 0xcaa30190 o365,