Windows 10: your account has been disabled

Discus and support your account has been disabled in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; You're most welcome Dave. *Smile Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by JoySinghania, May 3, 2016.

1. your account has been disabled

Hello. I actually have the same problem. Even at my lock screen it is showing your account has been disabled. I cannot access my computer. It there any way I can enable the administrator account again by entering cmd at boo? I've tried everything. Please help.

:)

JoySinghania, May 3, 2016

2. Account has been disabled. Error 'Your account has been disbaled , Please see your system administrator'

Hello Yazan,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

Now, to be able to understand the issue better, let us know a few more details on the below questions.

• Which edition of Windows 10 are you using? Also, Is this a home computer or a computer that is connected to a domain?

If the computer is on a domain, a domain administrator should be able to authorize a user account.
    • Which settings are you referring to when you say 'i have entered some settings and enabled administrator account'? Also, how did you disable it again?
    • Are you referring to Administrator account or an inbuilt administrator account?
    • How many user account do you have currently in Windows?
    • Are you presently able to login to Windows desktop normally to perform further troubleshooting?

Write to us with the updated status of the issue related to Administrator account in Windows for us to be able to assist you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 3, 2016
  3. Account has been disabled. Error 'Your account has been disbaled , Please see your system administrator'

please help me

i have entered some settings and enabled administrator account

then i logged into the admin account and by mistake i disbaled it !!

When i logged off i got a message that says

" your account has been disbaled , Please see your system administrator "

note : my laptop is Lenovo B570e

Original title: Account has been disabled

Yazan.Shakhshir, May 3, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

your account has been disabled

Brink, May 3, 2016
Thema:

your account has been disabled

1. your account has been disabled - Similar Threads - account has been

2. Your account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  3. Your account has been locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your account has been locked: Hi , i want to login to my Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but can't , it says Your account has been locked . please help me recover it .the account is for my work , gaming and i cant use it from 08/05/2022...
  4. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  5. Administrator: Your account has been...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator: Your account has been...: Administrator: Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator.What can I do in this situation? How can I install a Microsoft account?...
  6. Administrator. Your Account has been disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator. Your Account has been disabled: I have reset my daughters Lenovo laptop, but now i am getting an error message that won't let me get passed this screen. Please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-your-account-has-been-disabled/ffce44aa-ea17-400c-8537-e0d8a72b18ba
  7. ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    ‘Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator’: I can’t get into my laptop as whenever I try to sign in that text keeps coming up, I’ve tried making a new account from CMD and logging in to that, I have tried to get in through a SAM file but the message keeps coming back up. Btw, I deleted my primary account and I am...
  8. Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator

in Windows 10 News
    Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you are not able to log into your user account and you see a message – Your account has been disabled, Please see your system administrator on Windows 10/8/7, follow this solution. You won’t be able to access your [...] This post Your account has been...
  9. Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator - Your account has been disabled. Please see your sys...: I was booting into safe mode after my own admin account was accidentally changed to a normal user and the message saying "Your account has been disabled. Please see your system administrator." and the only thing I can interact with is the OK button. I can't do anything else...
  10. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...