Windows 10: Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10

Discus and support Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Just an FYI.. I received this on two machines yesterday evening. MS should word it better, or something. In a nutshell it just means Windows hasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Bobby Phoenix, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10

Just an FYI.. I received this on two machines yesterday evening. MS should word it better, or something. In a nutshell it just means Windows hasn't auto checked/installed the latest updates yet. I manually checked, and everything went well, and all was fine after.

Your Device Is At Risk Because Its Out Of Date Message In Windows 10

Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

Bobby Phoenix, Jun 13, 2017

2. Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:

2018-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1709 for x64-based Systems (KB4056892) try agen to try agen not Microsoft cantect me

Deepak kumar Maurya, Jun 13, 2017
  3. DoverIT Win User
    Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:

I don't know of any specific changes made. Looking at the Update History, nothing is listed, so I don't really know when the last update was completed. When I look at Uninstall an Update in Programs and Features, there were a few Microsoft updates done in
    August 2017 and an Adobe Acrobat update in February 2018. Here's the screenshot.

DoverIT, Jun 13, 2017
  4. Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10

Same here, just finished 2nd machine and no issues. So far...

Wiley Coyote, Jun 13, 2017
  5. DavidY Win User
    I'm getting this message just *after* I installed the latest cumulative update for 1703, and also then restarted. *Sad
    Clicking Check for Updates as suggested by the message doesn't make it go away (I think perhaps because I already have the latest update so it can't retrieve anything further).

So I suspect something is broken...

DavidY, Jun 13, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    Don't worry about it. I had that message during the recent bout of updates.
    The downloads took sometime to start, including a lot of MS Office ones.
    After a couple of Restarts all was well.

Helmut, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10

1. Your Device Is At Risk Because It’s Out Of Date Message In Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Device Risk It’s

2. Your device is at risk of being out of date. Select a time to restart.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your device is at risk of being out of date. Select a time to restart.: My device is showing the restart required. It will need to install updates. But my device had a new Windows setup. It had the BSOD. Last time when it had the Install update required it disturbed me a lot. by asking for updating every day. And by the way, my hard drive is...
  3. "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Your AOL Settings Are Out of Date" Message: I keep getting the above message, even though I have reentered my password numerous times and confirmed that the sync settings are correct. Any other suggestions? Thanks...
  4. Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Message : Your GMail Account Settings Are Out of Date: Since the latest Windows 10 update, I've been getting the message "Your Gmail Account Settings Are Out of Date" whenever I open Gmail. I've tried to fix it according to the instructions given, but I still keep getting the message. Also, I have to log in to Gmail whenever I...
  5. Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’

in Windows 10 Customization
    Receiving message, ‘Your email settings are out of date’: Every few days I get a message that my account settings are out of date ... and require fixing. I then put in my password and the 'problem' is fixed. Why do I get this message and how can I stop it? ***Modified title from: email account setting***...
  6. Windows 10 Update 1709 failed with error message Your device is at risk

Windows 10 Update 1709 failed with error message Your device is at risk: Hi there, Update from 1709 errors message, Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to start: I have tried so many methods try to...
  7. Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality...

Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality...: I have not used my computer since 2017. I finally put it back together and updated the system fully and keep getting the notice. Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can...
  8. I get bogus "Your version of Windows 10 is out of date" messages.

in Windows 10 Support
    I get bogus "Your version of Windows 10 is out of date" messages.: Hello, I just did a clean install of Windows 10 64-bit on an AMD system and then did all updates up through version 1903. After that I uninstalled Windows 10 Update Assistant just to get rid of the Windows10Upgrade directory. Everything seems to work perfectly fine except...
  9. Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality...

Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality...: I have trouble shoot, went to update but nothing is work every time I restate the pc its Reset its self Help Plz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-device-is-at-risk-because-its-out-of-date-and/1d45e28d-6f6f-459e-847a-10b09b65af8f
  10. Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality...

Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality...: Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Your device is at risk because it’s out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let’s get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:

2. Your device is at risk because its out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Lets get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to start: