Windows 10: Your email account settings are out of date

Discus and support Your email account settings are out of date in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date." Danielle TYiA *Smile 61627 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by danni1of2, Aug 25, 2016.

1. danni1of2 Win User

Your email account settings are out of date

Every day i get this alert even after i do the "fix" Your email account setting are out of date."
    Danielle
    TYiA
    *Smile

:)

danni1of2, Aug 25, 2016

2. Your <email> account settings are out of date since the anniversary update on my 950xl

I am also now getting this error when trying to sync another of my other email accounts:

Something went wrong

We're not able to obtain the single sign-on authentication token for your account.

800704cf - Error

Error code: 0x85050042

Help would be very appreciated.

Mike

MichaelCosta5, Aug 25, 2016
  3. Your <email> account settings are out of date since the anniversary update on my 950xl

Since the anniversary update, my 950xl will not allow me to sync with my business office 365 email account coming back with "Your <email> account settings are out of date "

I have scoured the internet for a solution but none have worked.

Please note that as this is my business phone, the Microsoft account that I have used when I set my phone up is my business account (not sure if this is part of the problem or not related)

Can someone please help?

Thanks

Mike

MichaelCosta5, Aug 25, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

If this is with a MS, Apple or Gmail account you have two-step/two-factor verification on it? If so you'll need an app specific password for the email account.
    I had that error message on my iCloud email account in Win 10 mail app & this cured it for me.

Bastet, Aug 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Your email account settings are out of date - Similar Threads - email account settings

2. Email account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account settings out of date: When I try to access my email It says my settings are out of date when I try to fix. I get an error code 0x8019019a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-settings-out-of-date/8d7be33c-773e-4d0c-a8c0-deb8fdad03b8
  3. Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date: My dad's Outlook email stopped working a couple days ago and I can't fix it. It says Email account settings are out of date. I click fix it and let it go for 6+ hours and it didn't do anything. I Googled around and changed the time and date settings like people said but it...
  4. " your account settings are out of date"

in Windows 10 Customization
    " your account settings are out of date": I have this message on my hotmail account through windows 10, the suggested fixes don't work. Mobile account works fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/4d1fea9c-05c5-4f3c-866a-629301fdebf2
  5. Your account settings are out of date!!

Your account settings are out of date!!: After updating Windows 10 to v2004 this happens... Why does Mail Version 16005.13228.41011.0 keep asking me to "Fix my account" every time I reboot my laptop? This information does not help:...
  6. Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date

Yahoo email account says Your Account Settings are out of date: My laptop was just updated by Microsoft with Edge now and not internet explorer. My yahoo email account now says "Your account settings are out of date". When I try to fix it I have no idea what to do with computers.." it will not do it and gives me an error code 0x8019019a....
  7. "Your account settings are out of date".

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your account settings are out of date".: received the above message on my Hotmail accounts. Tried "fix account", waited 25 minutes, got a "wait one moment" message, waited another ten minutes, then got "something has gone wrong" with an error message. have tried twice through settings to rectify this, with no joy....
  8. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: Received this message and when the Fix Account button was clicked a new window opened and is just hanging. Not going anywhere after 10 minutes. Password was changed a few weeks ago so don't think that is an issue. ,...
  9. "Your account settings are out of date..."

"Your account settings are out of date...": Trying to sign into Hotmail. but can't because my account settings are out of date AGAIN! I just fixed this, and now have to again? What's wrong?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-account-settings-are-out-of-date/0e596d7e-0c00-4392-af47-b4e23257df52
  10. Your account settings are out-of-date

Your account settings are out-of-date: For the last 2 days; Your account settings are out-of-date The weird part is that it doesnt affect my main account, just my 2 slave accounts (my son and father's email which is tied to my own). So my email comes up as normal but not the other 2. It just keeps...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. were not able to obtain the single-sign-on