Windows 10: Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

Discus and support Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In April, we outlined significant enhancements made to the Windows 10 Creators Update that put you in more control to make informed decisions about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

Source: Your feedback is helping shape Windows privacy - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Aug 6, 2017

2. Feedback folder in pictures with screenshots of my desktop right after the anniversary update

Hi,

To assist you with your concern regarding the Feedback feature of your Windows 10 computer, here is a very helpful link that will explain this feature in depth.

Feedback, diagnostics, and privacy in Windows 10

https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10-feedback-diagnostics-and-privacy.

Feel free to send us more inquiries.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 6, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Feedback Tool converts my user account to Microsoft Account

Hello Girish,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to refer to the following article and check if it helps.

Windows 10 feedback, diagnostics, and privacy: FAQ

Diagnose, Feedback und Datenschutz unter Windows 10 – Microsoft Datenschutz

Please do not hesitate post if you have any further query on Windows.

We are happy to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Aug 6, 2017
Thema:

Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy

1. Your feedback is helping shape Windows 10 privacy - Similar Threads - feedback helping shape

2. Microsoft Respects your Privacy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Respects your Privacy: I have a new laptop that came with the trial version of Microsoft Office. I do not want that. I bought "Office Home & Student 2016" which i have installed on the new laptop, but every time I open a program I get "Microsoft Respects Your Privacy" which covers the whole screen....
  3. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send us your feedback to help make windows better.: Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings...
  4. Send us your feedback to help make windows better.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Send us your feedback to help make windows better.: Getting feedback message in settings after windows upgrade from 1803 to the latest oct update version 1809. I want to hide that from settings...
  5. Protect Your Privacy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Protect Your Privacy: How to Fight Back Against Congresss Attack on FCC Privacy Rules TThis is merely an intro into keeping your ISP from gathering and selling your information. 80844
  6. 10.0.240 Feedback app requires privacy change message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10.0.240 Feedback app requires privacy change message: You might receive the following dialog when you launch the Windows Feedback app [img] However, there is no setting provided by the GUI that you can change There is a registry mod workaround over on the MS community forums I've included a reg file in this zip that...
  7. problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with feedback frequency setting in windows 10's privacy: Hi was wondering if anyone else is having this problem, i got a small update for windows 10 today and now in the feedback and diagnostics section, the feedback frequency drop down bar every time i select never it defaults back to Automatic ? its really getting me *Mad. 98111
  8. Windows 10 - How-to Regain Your Privacy

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 - How-to Regain Your Privacy: rczgCmoNSSE 24344
  9. Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10: How to: Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy in Windows 10 How to Use Microsoft Privacy Dashboard to Manage Your Privacy on the Cloud in Windows 10 Microsoft has introduced a new web-based privacy dashboard so you can see and control your activity data...
  10. feedback and diag help

in Windows 10 Support
    feedback and diag help: i cannot change send your device data to windows it says some settings are controlled by your organisation but i have admin access 18891

Users found this page by searching for:

1. orldhttps://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement