Windows 10: your graphics hardware does not support all features

Discus and support your graphics hardware does not support all features in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello , I am encountering this issues since the latest update , idk what should i do That error appears when i try to open CS GO , and as for League... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IoanășRemus, Aug 12, 2018.

1. your graphics hardware does not support all features

Hello , I am encountering this issues since the latest update , idk what should i do

That error appears when i try to open CS GO , and as for League of legends its rolling with 0.6 fps , before it was working great

Please help :*:*:*

:)

IoanășRemus, Aug 12, 2018
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 12, 2018
  3. Error: graphic card not supporting screen capture protection for protected content, on Windows 10

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with graphics card on Windows 10, try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to uninstall the graphic card driver from the Device Manager and try to install the latest driver.

Steps to uninstall the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter
      and click on Uninstall.
    • Contact the device manufacturer website and download the latest drivers.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 12, 2018
  4. your graphics hardware does not support all features

graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 12, 2018
Thema:

your graphics hardware does not support all features

1. your graphics hardware does not support all features - Similar Threads - graphics hardware does

2. Windows Backup: This feature is not supported by your organization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Backup: This feature is not supported by your organization: Getting this error on our computers when people try to open the newly included Windows Backup app. No Microsoft documentation addresses what this error means or how to control it. Not sure how a feature like this can be launched in a GA update and not be properly...
  3. Windows Backup: This feature is not supported by your organization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Backup: This feature is not supported by your organization: Getting this error on our computers when people try to open the newly included Windows Backup app. No Microsoft documentation addresses what this error means or how to control it. Not sure how a feature like this can be launched in a GA update and not be properly...
  4. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

"Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  5. "Graphics Hardware not detected"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Graphics Hardware not detected": I have the Surface Book 3 15" Display. I've used the NVIDIA graphics driver before, and it has installed successfully. I've used for programs such as Rhinoceros 3D and Revit to run Enscape, however recently NVIDIA says that it cannot continue with installation because "could...
  6. Accessing graphics hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accessing graphics hardware: I'm trying to run GTA IV on my windows 10 laptop but I'm getting a notification that application GTA IV.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. What should I do now?...
  7. Accessing graphics hardware

Accessing graphics hardware: I'm trying to run GTA IV on my windows 10 laptop but I'm getting a notification that application GTA IV.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. What should I do now?...
  8. How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix Conqueror's Blade Graphic card does not support directx11 feature and not starting: Guy please help me. When i finish install the game i press play but this message appear and said "Your Graphics Card does not support DirectX11 Feature, Please update your graphics card driver and try again" i dont know what to do i even try dxcpl to but when i use it, the...
  9. system does not support Hardware digital Rights Management

in Windows 10 Customization
    system does not support Hardware digital Rights Management: befor you say new pc is there anything i can do to fix this core i5 3470 amd radeon 8570 and a 4k hdr display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-does-not-support-hardware-digital-rights/aa179bdb-a540-4cf6-9c97-732f1da9a27d
  10. THE FOLLOWING LIST OF HARDWARE ID'S ARE SUPPORTED BY THE INTEL CORE GENERATION GRAPHICS...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    THE FOLLOWING LIST OF HARDWARE ID'S ARE SUPPORTED BY THE INTEL CORE GENERATION GRAPHICS...: The following intel gpu hardware ID 's are supported by new DCH _WHQL driver 25.20.100.6444 ; SYK LAKE %iSKLULTGT1% = iSKLD_w10_DS, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1906 %iSKLULTGT2% = iSKLD_w10_DS, PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1916 %iSKLULXGT2% = iSKLD_w10_DS,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your graphics hardware does not support

2. your graphics hardware does not support all

3. graphics hardware does not support all features

4. your graphics hardware does support all features