Windows 10: Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...

Discus and support Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, every time I restart my laptop, I get this annoying message: " Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mibaup, Jun 29, 2016.

1. mibaup Win User

Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot...

Hello,
    every time I restart my laptop, I get this annoying message:

" Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !! "

no matter how many times I reboot.

What's the cause, is there a fix or only a clean reinstallation of Windows ?

Thanks

:)

mibaup, Jun 29, 2016
  2. Ata_E Win User

Your hardware settings have changed Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect

Hello,

1 hour ago, I get this message:

" Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect "

i rebooted but nothing changed.still getting this message.Also the screen flashes when i try to reboot.im using win10.please help

Ata_E, Jun 29, 2016
  3. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect !!

To further assist you on this, we'd like to know which graphic card are you using.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jun 29, 2016
  4. penthe Win User

The cause are the latest AMD gfx drivers, i had the same problem but after uninstalling the latest AMD drivers and installing a older version (15.7.1) the problem was solved.

penthe, Sep 5, 2016
  5. mibaup Win User
    Thanks, the new AMD drivers really messed up my laptop. I was unable to reboot until I went to BIOS and disabled switchable graphics and then completely removed all AMD packages

mibaup, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot... - Similar Threads - hardware settings changed

2. What can I do when my pc show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do when my pc show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your...: What can I do when my lapto show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to Effect. And my trackpad stop working and I can’t control my laptop again. Please help...
  3. What can I do when my pc show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What can I do when my pc show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your...: What can I do when my lapto show! Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to Effect. And my trackpad stop working and I can’t control my laptop again. Please help...
  4. “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    “Your hardware settings have been changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to...: I got this window pop up whilst playing Minecraft Java Edition on a online server. The message has gotten me concerned as system messages probably aren’t meant to have “!!” after the message. I ran my anti virus “avg antivirus free” and it didn’t find anything and during the...
  5. This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot"

This is a serious problem. "The Hardware Setting have been changed. Please reboot": I'm a windows 10 pro user and having an AMD A6 processor with AMD R4 graphics card. After a windows update my laptop was showing that "hardware settings have been changed and it needs a reboot". After this mylaptop is working slow and everything is like lagging a bit cursor...
  6. Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...

Get Message "Your hardware settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these...: How To Solve 1. Press Window + R on your keyboard, then Enter 2. Type services.msc 3. Find services named AMD External Events Utility, then double click it. 4. Go to Startup Type and choose Disabled 5. Click Apply and OK Done I hope it can solve your problems....
  7. Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 News
    Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: [ATTACH]If when your Windows 10 device boots and you receive the message “Your hardware […] This article Your hardware settings have changed, Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot..."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Loop with "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please Reboot...": I had been getting the "Your hardware setting have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take effect" message for a couple of days but today I am getting a BSOD shortly after Windows starts and this is looping. I built this desktop with AsRock B450M Pro4...
  9. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...
  10. "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Your Hardware Settings have changed. Please reboot your computer for these changes to take...: I (again) get the message after my system was upgraded. This is an issue that has been around for many years. It has affected thousands, yet Microsoft is unable to address the issue. Either they have no interest, or the real concern is how such a "virus" can be place in the...