Windows 10: your minimum requirement system in microsoft store

Discus and support your minimum requirement system in microsoft store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; your system from microsoft store just see 4 core and 2.7Ghz for example... poor guys with a i5 6400T or 6400, it s not beat a i5 2600 2.7 Ghz cause it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by shiinaph, Jul 27, 2018.

1. shiinaph Win User

your minimum requirement system in microsoft store

your system from microsoft store just see 4 core and 2.7Ghz for example... poor guys with a i5 6400T or 6400, it s not beat a i5 2600 2.7 Ghz cause it s a 4 core @ 2.2 Ghz or bug and see the 6400 like a 2.69 Ghz.

then u get a warning message on the minimum require and close the game "state of decay 2".

haa my free Xbox game pass of 14 days.

:)

shiinaph, Jul 27, 2018
  2. LOTG Win User

Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

I'm trying to install an app (Ziggo Go) on my Lumia 650, but the store tells me to check the system requirements.

To my surprise it lists the minimum requirement of 1 GB memory as not met.

The 650 has 1GB of RAM, so what is the problem?

3. LOTG Win User
    Lumia 650 not meeting minimum system requirements of 1GB

This was not the case yesterday. It was listed for mobile as well, now it is indeed listed as PC/Surface only.

But my question was not completely related to just this app, but why the store listed my device as not meeting the minimum of 1GB RAM. (Now it is indeed listed as incompatible as they removed ARM support from the architecture list). It was telling me to
    check the requirements.

4. your minimum requirement system in microsoft store

Microsoft Store hangs trying to buy 'Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro'

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Which was the previous operating system installed on the computer?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    • Does the system meet the minimum requirement to install Windows 10?
    I suggest you to refer the article provided below and check if the computer meets the minimum system requirements to install Windows 10.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-10-specifications

Please reply to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

your minimum requirement system in microsoft store

1. your minimum requirement system in microsoft store - Similar Threads - minimum requirement system

2. your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    your pc doesn't meet the minimum required memory: Hello,I tried to install the "Amazon App Store" on my Win11 laptop. The installed RAM amount is 20GB,yet the Windows App Store tells the 20GB is less than the 8GB minimum. how is this possible? what can i do?...
  3. The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements: The Microsoft Store is preventing me from downloading an app saying I don't have the minimum memory of 8G, but I have 50G free. Is there something I can do? I am using a galaxy PC if that matters....
  4. The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements

The Microsoft Store preventing download despite meeting minimum requirements: The Microsoft Store is preventing me from downloading an app saying I don't have the minimum memory of 8G, but I have 50G free. Is there something I can do? I am using a galaxy PC if that matters....
  5. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  6. PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements

PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements: I've been trying to get windows 11, but it says "PC doesn't meet the minimum system requirements"I already have TPM 2.0 System firmware UEFI and secure boot enabledMy PC meets system requirements, but I still can't figure out what the problem is.I already installed W11 on an...
  7. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  8. what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...

what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in...: Hello Team,I need your help!.May i know that what is minimum system requirement and recommended requirement of outlook and excel in windows 11 & windows 10 systems?.Thanks & Regards,Mahendran....
  9. Microsoft may adjust Windows 11 minimum system requirements

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft may adjust Windows 11 minimum system requirements: Microsoft's Windows 11 operating system may support more processors than initially announcement by Microsoft through the system requirements. Microsoft released the first Windows 11 Insider build on June 28, 2021 for testing. Like Windows 10 Insider builds, the primary...
  10. Minimum Requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minimum Requirements: I purchased MFS2020 and found that my computer does not meet the minimums. If I purchase a new computer will I be able to reload the Simulator on the new one without additional charge?...